• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking Advice: Best Credit Card for Buying a Car in September

Im in same boat
Planning to pay down-payment of 7L for my car , dealer has ready to take down payement from credit card .
I have magnus burgundy, infinia and amex platinum charge

Wanted to know if we get acclerated rewards on magnus burgundy for this payement ?
Thanks

Im in same boat
Planning to pay down-payment of 7L for my car , dealer has ready to take down payement from credit card .

Wanted to know if we get acclerated rewards on magnus burgundy for this payement ?
Thanks
Wanted to know if there is any monthly cap on points which we can earn

Im in same boat

Thanks
Can you please share the car model and city of purchase? There is no upper limit on M4B. I did 20+lkh in a month, got all the points, and transferred them to get excellent rewards.

guys i can pay 10 lacs down payment. Please suggest which card to use? I can apply for the card if possible. I haven't talked to the dealer yet but wanted to know which card gives to be prepared beforehand.

Can you please share the car model and city of purchase? There is no upper limit on M4B. I did 20+lkh in a month, got all the points, and transferred them to get excellent rewards.
Do you have 20L+ limit on MB? Or you did pre payment and swiped again?

Back