• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking Recommendations: Best YES Bank Credit Card with LTF Options for Valued Customers

JustMak

TF Buzz
Hello Community,

I’m looking for a credit card from YES Bank that comes with LTF deal, especially for someone who’s been in good standing with them. Got a great credit score and a solid relationship with the bank (10L+ AQB).

Anyone got tips on which YES Bank card gets you the best perks (mostly for offline spends) without the annual fee? Would love to hear your recommendations and any tricks for scoring that LTF status.

Cheers!
Mak

helloworld

TF Legend
which YES Bank card gets you the best perks (mostly for offline spends) without the annual fee?

but 2% not the best perks, so avoid yes bank for this requirement.

Kumar93196

TF Ace
finbooster . . .
Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

Not this one anything else.....

fenys

TF Buzz
@JustMak Kindly confirm you mentioned that INR 10 L + AQB. So you will have to place FD of INR 10 Lacs which will be marked as lien, correct ?

I am also Yes First Customer & trying to get yes Reserv as LTF or FYF but RM denies that it's not LTF/FYF now. And moreover I have to place a separate FD of INR 10 Lacs as I am NRI & my salary account is not linked with Yes Account.

Also I would appreciate if someone can confirm if Yes Reserv Card is properly working in International Lounges as they have stopped giving Priority Pass Access now.