• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Selling Smartphone Online (Samsung S23 Ultra)

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi TF Community,

I purchased the Samsung S23 Ultra US version for $1160 in Feb-2024. But due to office restrictions, I have to use an iPhone. So I want to sell the S23 Ultra at around ₹75k. It is unused and in brand-new condition.

I have posted ads on OLX (Bengaluru), but mostly scammers and frauds come. I have tried selling on Cashify and Recycledevice websites, but they are providing very poor value.

Do you know any reliable source to sell my phone in Bangalore? Any online website which you have used in past (not from googling)? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Sold on OLX for 70k.

Last edited:

shash5252

TF Buzz
Hi TF Community,

I purchased the Samsung S23 Ultra US version for $1160 in Feb-2024. But due to office restrictions, I have to use an iPhone. So I want to sell the S23 Ultra at around ₹75k. It is unused and in brand-new condition.

I have posted ads on OLX (Bengaluru), but mostly scammers and frauds come. I have tried selling on Cashify and Recycledevice websites, but they are providing very poor value.

Do you know any reliable source to sell my phone in Bangalore? Any online website which you have used in past (not from googling)? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!
Bhai ek baar mobile box se bahar Aya toh value gayi uski. Offline stores ya local shops me asked?

Salonie

TF Select
Hi TF Community,

Give it to your wife... Sister... Daughter if any...

No one will ever purchase for 75k

akshayhs

TF Ace
Please convince someone for the same for our buddy @Dexter
Pepelaugh Ryuwusan GIF - Pepelaugh Ryuwusan GIFs