• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

samsung s23 ultra vs s22 ultra

arko

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am thinking of buying the s series ultra phone. I buy a phone and use atleast 4 years. currently using rog phone 2.

Samsung s 23 ultra = 1 lakh in chroma store.

Samsung s22 ultra =66750 in amazon.

Which one to buy any suggestions. main use is light gaming, watching videos, my wife has s23 so camera is not my priorities.

Any suggestions are welcome.

alok416

TF Ace
I am thinking of buying the s series ultra phone. I buy a phone and use atleast 4 years. currently using rog phone 2.

Samsung s 23 ultra = 1 lakh in chroma store.

Samsung s22 ultra =66750 in amazon.

Which one to buy any suggestions. main use is light gaming, watching videos, my wife has s23 so camera is not my priorities.

Any suggestions are welcome.
S22 ultra is crap...

Go for s23 Ultra....

I used s22 ultra for a year and Currently using S23 Ultra....

Pankhuri

TF Ace
S23 Ultra. S22 is just pure crap. Not worth that price. S23 U on the other hand is worth it. Xiaomi 13 pro is another cheaper option if Camera is not your priority.

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
Don't buy S22 anything. It came with snapdragon gen 1 which was literally crap in terms of battery life, heating, and hence throttling. Without sale too it was going for 81k. Now during the sale price magically went up to 85k.

S23 with card discount and 7k free discount coupon is going for 1.01L on amazon, get this one. SD Gen 2 is amazing.

arko

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
thanks for the input guys
chroma store offering for 100750
amazon after discount is coming 105749 (121999-7000-9250)
i have seen s23 ultra and the fold in chroma on display but it seems fold is just gimmick as the front screen is not a full fledged screen (too narrow)

Dharm

TF Premier
i have seen s23 ultra and the fold in chroma on display but it seems fold is just gimmick as the front screen is not a full fledged screen (too narrow)
I am also planning to buy s23 ultra after 2 months, as after some research I heard that there are lots of issues in fold, as folding crease is visible clearly after some uses, which is little annoying.

You can also use this trick of you have cash money , to get more discount👇👇👇👇

You can also get 5% on amazon icici, I got at launch with watch and buds 2 for 5k, for discount of icici instant 8k and pre order offer 5k discount and 5% cb for icici apay card.

arko

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am also planning to buy s23 ultra after 2 months, as after some research I heard that there are lots of issues in fold, as folding crease is visible clearly after some uses, which is little annoying.

You can also use this trick of you have cash money , to get more discount👇👇👇👇

croma store offering me nearly same price without any exchange. dont want to buy with no cost emi and then cancelling it.

arko

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bought s23 ultra from chroma. phone 100750 + spigen cover(1.5k) +chroma insurance(11k) + scratch protection film (900)
Thanks for the help guys for your recommendation and insights. I checked both fold 5 and s23 ultra in chroma ,the funny thing is the fold inner screen as well as s23 ultra has the same video playing area ie in default aspect ratio for reels ,YouTube video etc. rest of the screen in the fold was black as it was not supported aspect ratio.

Attachments

• P_20231009_204815_1.jpg
    P_20231009_204815_1.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 21
  • P_20231009_204705_1.jpg
    P_20231009_204705_1.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Install good lock and all the modules inside it from samsung store.

Go to about phone>Software> build number

Click 10 times and enter pin to active Dev settings.

Now set all 3 transactions animations to 0.5x

ccgeek07

TF Premier
Anyone here imported any Samsung devices from US or other countries? I need some clarifications regarding operating features in India.

coolanshu1000

TF Premier
What should be the ideal price for purchasing a second hand S23 ultra 256GB Black colour.. approx 6 months old in excellent condition?

Last edited: