• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sharing My Experience with Axis Airtel Application

nirmalya

TF Select
Hi All,

I am sharing my experience with Airtel Axis credit card application process.
I have been trying to get this card for quite sometime. Tried to apply it from primary Jio number linked with the bank, it was showing no offer. Then tried with a different Jio number, it showed the offer but pincode was not eligible. So, the next thing which I did, I changed the pincode to nearest one in my area, mentioned my pincode seperately in the address section. I was wondering whether changing these things will work or not but Axis took their sweet time of 10 working days to update mobile and address. I started receiving SMS that my mobile and address linked with my other Axis credit cards got updated. That was the green signal that the card was going to be approved. On the next day, I received an SMS that card was approved and would be dispatched within 3 days. Below is the chronology:
  1. 24/08 - Applied the card
  2. 06/09 - Eligibility check was initiated, application was approved. No physical or vKYC check happened.
  3. 09/09 - Card was dispatched.
  4. 11/09 - Received the card.
This is proves that it is possible to get Airtel Axis card:
  • From non-Airtel number.
  • Non-serviceable pincode
  • Even if you are holding similar type of cashback credit card like ACE.
Now, I will use ACE card mostly for the offline spends and Airtel Axis for Utility bill payments. I have also updated mobile number and address which got changed during the application process.

Attachments

• IMG_20230914_003200.jpg
    IMG_20230914_003200.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

vine

TF Premier
Using the Airtel Thanks App is an absolute shitshow.
I booked a lpg cylinder four days ago, and it's still shows as in process.
I have used 3-4 apps before, none of them takes more than 2 mins.

How are you all even able to use it??
Even complained on the Twitter account, I didn't even get a response.
This kind of horrible service is a deal-breaker.