• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sharing My Experience with Axis Airtel Application

nirmalya

TF Select
Hi All,

I am sharing my experience with Airtel Axis credit card application process.
I have been trying to get this card for quite sometime. Tried to apply it from primary Jio number linked with the bank, it was showing no offer. Then tried with a different Jio number, it showed the offer but pincode was not eligible. So, the next thing which I did, I changed the pincode to nearest one in my area, mentioned my pincode seperately in the address section. I was wondering whether changing these things will work or not but Axis took their sweet time of 10 working days to update mobile and address. I started receiving SMS that my mobile and address linked with my other Axis credit cards got updated. That was the green signal that the card was going to be approved. On the next day, I received an SMS that card was approved and would be dispatched within 3 days. Below is the chronology:
  1. 24/08 - Applied the card
  2. 06/09 - Eligibility check was initiated, application was approved. No physical or vKYC check happened.
  3. 09/09 - Card was dispatched.
  4. 11/09 - Received the card.
This is proves that it is possible to get Airtel Axis card:
  • From non-Airtel number.
  • Non-serviceable pincode
  • Even if you are holding similar type of cashback credit card like ACE.
Now, I will use ACE card mostly for the offline spends and Airtel Axis for Utility bill payments. I have also updated mobile number and address which got changed during the application process.

Attachments

• IMG_20230914_003200.jpg
    IMG_20230914_003200.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

simplewarrior

TF Premier
on thanks app, other operator broadband bills cant be paid like jio, hathway, excite etc? Can anyone confirm. I was planning to switch broadband from airtel to jio to max out this 25% cahback returns bcoz capping upto 300 is already acheivable by airtel dth,mobile bills etc.

Cashback is credited straight into your card bill statement
I am able to fetch hathway bill through airtel app, but don't whether they will provide 10% cashback for it.

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
I had got mastercard, is the Visa variant a Visa Signature card?
I asked Customer care, they don't understand my question.

Yes, as per the following post...

vine

TF Premier
After how many days will we get the ₹500 voucher after the first transaction?
They say 30days. So do we get before that or we have to wait for 30days?

prashu

TF Premier
I applied for Airtel axis last month it got rejected. Today again it showing option in Airtel app. If i apply now will it approve ? Recently only i have taken fk axis

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
I applied for Airtel axis last month it got rejected. Today again it showing option in Airtel app. If i apply now will it approve ? Recently only i have taken fk axis

Axis doesn't usually approve any new application, if you got another card within the last 3 months.

Edit: Axis stopped processing Airtel Axis CC applications for sometime now. So, please don't apply now.

Edit 2: Source...

Last edited:

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group

Riya

TF Ace
I had applied for this card from my Airtel number but was declined.. since we cannot apply again because the last application always remain in process so I tried with my Jio number, entered all the details carefully but it showed that application cannot be accepted due to incorrect details... I did the process twice but same response... I don't know what to do? I already have My zone credit card from axis

I had applied for this card from my Airtel number but was declined.. since we cannot apply again because the last application always remain in process so I tried with my Jio number, entered all the details carefully but it showed that application cannot be accepted due to incorrect details... I did the process twice but same response... I don't know what to do? I already have My zone credit card from axis
Richie rich so i applied using my father’s details as he already had myzone but this error popped up i thought could be some issue with the pan card so this time i edited the application and put my details (this is my first axis card) and the application went through

sahildca

TF Premier
if you had applied one time and rejected fir any reason that time then you will always face "incorrect detail" error whether you try from new number, new email, after 3 months.

Axis airtel: ek baar jo reject kar dia uske baad nhi deta,may be PAN ko save kr leta hai axis airtel application me isliye "Incorrect Details" error deta

main v laga hu 1 saal se aur v bahot se TF ke members hai unhe v nhi dia

sahildca

TF Premier
Richie rich so i applied using my father’s details as he already had myzone but this error popped up i thought could be some issue with the pan card so this time i edited the application and put my details (this is my first axis card) and the application went through
jab maine first time axis airtel apply kia tha tb already mere paas axis flipkart tha aur application smoothly ho gaya, vkyc v, but reject hua because cool down period nhi pata tha axis ka 90 days ka (axis ne reason yahi dia Rejection ka mail pe)