• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sharing My Experience with Axis Airtel Application

nirmalya

TF Select
Hi All,

I am sharing my experience with Airtel Axis credit card application process.
I have been trying to get this card for quite sometime. Tried to apply it from primary Jio number linked with the bank, it was showing no offer. Then tried with a different Jio number, it showed the offer but pincode was not eligible. So, the next thing which I did, I changed the pincode to nearest one in my area, mentioned my pincode seperately in the address section. I was wondering whether changing these things will work or not but Axis took their sweet time of 10 working days to update mobile and address. I started receiving SMS that my mobile and address linked with my other Axis credit cards got updated. That was the green signal that the card was going to be approved. On the next day, I received an SMS that card was approved and would be dispatched within 3 days. Below is the chronology:
  1. 24/08 - Applied the card
  2. 06/09 - Eligibility check was initiated, application was approved. No physical or vKYC check happened.
  3. 09/09 - Card was dispatched.
  4. 11/09 - Received the card.
This is proves that it is possible to get Airtel Axis card:
  • From non-Airtel number.
  • Non-serviceable pincode
  • Even if you are holding similar type of cashback credit card like ACE.
Now, I will use ACE card mostly for the offline spends and Airtel Axis for Utility bill payments. I have also updated mobile number and address which got changed during the application process.

Attachments

• IMG_20230914_003200.jpg
    IMG_20230914_003200.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Riya

TF Ace
Richie rich so i applied using my father’s details as he already had myzone but this error popped up i thought could be some issue with the pan card so this time i edited the application and put my details (this is my first axis card) and the application went through
Gosh!!! These Axis guys are next level a**h***s... I person can't even apply twice for the same card... I last applied in 2022.. why don't they write a GET LOST with the rejection mail

Akashn

TF Ace
if you had applied one time and rejected fir any reason that time then you will always face "incorrect detail" error whether you try from new number, new email, after 3 months.

Axis airtel: ek baar jo reject kar dia uske baad nhi deta,may be PAN ko save kr leta hai axis airtel application me isliye "Incorrect Details" error deta

main v laga hu 1 saal se aur v bahot se TF ke members hai unhe v nhi dia
@4uziaul apka input dedo

Piyush Yadav

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I have been trying to get this card for quite sometime. Tried to apply it from primary Jio number linked with the bank, it was showing no offer. Then tried with a different Jio number, it showed the offer but pincode was not eligible. So, the next thing which I did, I changed the pincode to nearest one in my area, mentioned my pincode seperately in the address section. I was wondering whether changing these things will work or not but Axis took their sweet time of 10 working days to update mobile and address. I started receiving SMS that my mobile and address linked with my other Axis credit cards got updated. That was the green signal that the card was going to be approved. On the next day, I received an SMS that card was approved and would be dispatched within 3 days. Below is the chronology:
  2. 06/09 - Eligibility check was initiated, application was approved. No physical or vKYC check happened.
Now, I will use ACE card mostly for the offline spends and Airtel Axis for Utility bill payments. I have also updated mobile number and address which got changed during the application process.
DON'T KNOW when i get this 😔 😔.

Piyush Yadav

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Only for this card.. I particularly opened an account in axis bank (LIBERTY SAVINGS ACCOUNT AQM=25000) and also maintain balance above 1.5 lakh) uses as an primary account to get pre approved any axis bank credit card... From which i get higher chance of geeting this card....

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Many people on this forum had issues to get approved this card in the online mode.
All the issues discussed here were also faced by me and was not able to apply online.

You may try with your home branch or the nearest one to apply in offline mode as last resort. Some might deny you it is not possible to apply this card offline, but this is not the case. Either those bank officials aren't aware of this or they don't want to.
Once you find a suitable agent from branch who is ready to apply, then there are high chances of approval, basically this time it would work as a normal axis cc application only, although the application processing time would still be high.

Piyush Yadav

TF Buzz
Many people on this forum had issues to get approved this card in the online mode.
All the issues discussed here were also faced by me and was not able to apply online.

You may try with your home branch or the nearest one to apply in offline mode as last resort. Some might deny you it is not possible to apply this card offline, but this is not the case. Either those bank officials aren't aware of this or they don't want to.
Once you find a suitable agent from branch who is ready to apply, then there are high chances of approval, basically this time it would work as a normal axis cc application only, although the application processing time would still be high.
Ok thnku....
But i don't have axis bank credit...
I have only one credit card that was IDFC FIRST BANK Millennia credit card....
Is this impact me to get rejected

AnungUnRama

TF Select
My Airtel Axis card got approved today from JIO number. I have a Airtel number from past 12 years but no offer on that number.

Just wanted to ask, how many cibil enquiries were done before approval. I checked and there was 2 enquiries by Axis Bank. Don't know why they require 2 enquires. Is it same for you?
Yep, 2 enquiries it is. Seems like standard procedure for ax*s guys. Kind of stupid and unnecessary though.

Ritan

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Does the address got updated automatically when you put new adress in credit card application or you updated the address manually in axis mobile app adress section.
One more thing, where you received your card