• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Simpl Pay Later Started levying charges on credit card repayments

I have been on 25k for 6 months and got the spend limit increased on June.I use around 2 to 3k monthly mainly paying some utility bills,fast tag sometimes on Zomato,BMS and occasionally phone recharge and Fresh to home :D

My usage is 2k-3k/month consistently as well. I have a limit of 25k as well but I remember when 2 years ago it was very low and I had to buy a Samsung Galaxy watch 3 on Reliance store online. They had an offer of 1k cashback and I could not use the limit since it was very low. I complained to them and it has been 25k for 2 years almost and no icrease.

hi i had a simpl pay later from my main mobile number last year i closed but now i wanted to use it but i was unable to create a account from my same mobile number it said invalid otp , so i created a account from my mothers mobile number i entered my correct pan and my dob but after i was assigned a limit later when i was exploring the app in my profile section i saw my dob was wrongly entered in case of my dob it was my mothers dob there was a edit option so i have corrected it and entered my dob , i want to known will that wrong dob will be reported to cibil , i remember i entered my dob correctly but how my mother dob was their in profile section i dont known still i have corrected that

hi i had a simpl pay later from my main mobile number last year i closed but now i wanted to use it but i was unable to create a account from my same mobile number it said invalid otp , so i created a account from my mothers mobile number i entered my correct pan and my dob but after i was assigned a limit later when i was exploring the app in my profile section i saw my dob was wrongly entered in case of my dob it was my mothers dob there was a edit option so i have corrected it and entered my dob , i want to known will that wrong dob will be reported to cibil , i rember i entered my dob correctly but how my omther dob was their in profile section i dont known still i have corrected that
simpl doesn't report to cibil.

hi i had a simpl pay later from my main mobile number last year i closed but now i wanted to use it but i was unable to create a account from my same mobile number it said invalid otp , so i created a account from my mothers mobile number i entered my correct pan and my dob but after i was assigned a limit later when i was exploring the app in my profile section i saw my dob was wrongly entered in case of my dob it was my mothers dob there was a edit option so i have corrected it and entered my dob , i want to known will that wrong dob will be reported to cibil , i remember i entered my dob correctly but how my mother dob was their in profile section i dont known still i have corrected that
simpls doesnt report

simpls doesnt report
i am not getting option of bill pay of mobile recharge and utility bill , i had that option in my old account and plus my old account had limit of 6k but i have created this account with same pan and email id only the mobile number is different still i have got only 1.5 k limit

i am not getting option of bill pay of mobile recharge and utility bill , i had that option in my old account and plus my old account had limit of 6k but i have created this account with same pan and email id only the mobile number is different still i have got only 1.5 k limit
Billbox will be enabled after few days/months. Generally it's not available for new users. They want to check your repayment ability first.

in profile section i can see my name dob but where can i see my pan number
problem solved i was confused because i enter my correct dob but wrong dob got entered in my profile so i was worried about my pan also , but now i saw my mail that i received a mail from crif that simpl has check my credit report now i am relaxed , but still i am wondering i 100 percent entered my correct dob but still wrong dob got entered thank god they had provided edit option for dob

Back