• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation SmartBuy Devalutaion Processing fees on Amazon and Flipkart Shopping Vouchers

Good Morning GIF

I am new to HDFC tools, Is there any thread or article covering what is Payzapp and smartbuy? What are the features? What are its additional advantages or benefits for HDFC bank account holders or credit card holders? Something like that? Seeing many things in many places and finding it not very easy to understand. From what I found - payzapp is something like paytm.

I am new to HDFC tools, Is there any thread or article covering what is Payzapp and smartbuy? What are the features? What are its additional advantages or benefits for HDFC bank account holders or credit card holders? Something like that? Seeing many things in many places and finding it not very easy to understand.
You buy vouchers or shop on partner merchants and books flights and hotels using SmartBuy benefits is that you get accelerated rewards for these ranging from 3X to 10X of your base reward rate

Back