• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

theda

TF Premier
If you ever create a Fixed Deposit through Paytm or Airtel Payments bank then those deposits are maintained by Indusind Bank. Now If you never had a relationship with Indusind Bank then Paytm/Airtel will share your KYC details with them. thus generating a customer id.

After this if you try to open a Indusind or INDIE account online it will show an error that you are already a customer so you can't proceed online.

For me, I wanted the INDIE account really bad but it says your AADHAR is not linked. And the only solution for that was to open a normal Indusind account and then go to net banking and link aadhar. But I couldn't do It online as I had a Paytm FD.

Luckily I knew an agent from Indusind Bank. So, I contacted him and he asked my PAN number to search in his system. After few minutes my problem was fixed.

The best thing is that I did not have to complete the Video kyc as they already had my kyc details. My account got opened within minutes.

The problem was that when registering to indusmobile. It treated me as existing customer so asked for debit card details which I did not had. So, I had to wait until my debit card was delivered to use the account.

But as soon I got the debit card, I registered for netbanking, linked the aadhar and opnened Indie account.

I got the indusind delite account with delite debit card which had 5% cashback on fuel, dining and entertainment. Also recently got 4% cashback offer on making payment of 20000 through debit card between OCT-NOV.

I asked him If I can share his number with others and he said yes. So, if you are having the same problem DM me or ask here I will share his contact details.

Edit: Can't share his contact details anymore as he asked me not to. But If anyone need help DM me your contact details I will give it to him and he will contact you back.

Last edited:

ratheesh

TF Buzz
I am facing the same issue. No accounts found with a CIF number when I try to apply for credit card. I enter the details and submit. It shows the error message with CIF. Any suggestions or solutions please ?

Chiraggyl

TF Select
IMG_8220.jpeg

I have IndusInd savings account which is working fine.. in past i have paytm fd as well.. which is closed now..
But it’s not allowing me to open indie account.. indie cc not replying on email and on phone they said some issue with aadhar which they are working on fix
@theda anyway to solve this issue?

arkapalit

TF Buzz
If you ever create a Fixed Deposit through Paytm or Airtel Payments bank then those deposits are maintained by Indusind Bank. Now If you never had a relationship with Indusind Bank then Paytm/Airtel will share your KYC details with them. thus generating a customer id.

After this if you try to open a Indusind or INDIE account online it will show an error that you are already a customer so you can't proceed online.

For me, I wanted the INDIE account really bad but it says your AADHAR is not linked. And the only solution for that was to open a normal Indusind account and then go to net banking and link aadhar. But I couldn't do It online as I had a Paytm FD.

Luckily I knew an agent from Indusind Bank. So, I contacted him and he asked my PAN number to search in his system. After few minutes my problem was fixed.

The best thing is that I did not have to complete the Video kyc as they already had my kyc details. My account got opened within minutes.

The problem was that when registering to indusmobile. It treated me as existing customer so asked for debit card details which I did not had. So, I had to wait until my debit card was delivered to use the account.

But as soon I got the debit card, I registered for netbanking, linked the aadhar and opnened Indie account.

I got the indusind delite account with delite debit card which had 5% cashback on fuel, dining and entertainment. Also recently got 4% cashback offer on making payment of 20000 through debit card between OCT-NOV.

I asked him If I can share his number with others and he said yes. So, if you are having the same problem DM me or ask here I will share his contact details.

Edit: Can't share his contact details anymore as he asked me not to. But If anyone need help DM me your contact details I will give it to him and he will contact you back.
I am getting similar issue, while applying for indusind credit card. Can you please share the agent's contact no? I am not sure how to DM here.

arkapalit

TF Buzz
I was not eligible for Legend Card when I applied via online channel back in APR 2023.

But there was few calls from Offline Indusind branch sales representatives that I am pre approved for Legend LTF.
Which I was not able to apply owing to Paytm Payments Bank deposit CIF issue.

Which I have escalated to MD level and they shared a link to apply online again. This time Legend card showed and I applied and got approved for the same.
Can you please share the process how to escalate it to MD level. I am facing the same CIF issue in credit card application.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Only thing helped me was to open induslnd bank account offline & problem are getting solved via RM

theda

TF Premier
Only thing helped me was to open induslnd bank account offline & problem are getting solved via RM
Yeah the only solution for this is to open an Indusind account. But for that you don't have to go to branch.

Normally you wouldn't be able to open the account online in this case. But I know and agent who can fix this problem and help to open the account online.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yeah the only solution for this is to open an Indusind account. But for that you don't have to go to branch.

Normally you wouldn't be able to open the account online in this case. But I know and agent who can fix this problem and help to open the account online.
My problem was much complex i needed personal Rm to fix it .
Although other than talking ..he didn't do anything substantial.

If he is able to chnge my number.. i don't want anything more 🤯.

Address i can change myself from anywhere

theda

TF Premier
My problem was much complex i needed personal Rm to fix it .
Although other than talking ..he didn't do anything substantial.

If he is able to chnge my number.. i don't want anything more 🤯.

Address i can change myself from anywhere
Can you please explain what your problem was and how you solved it. it will help others here..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can you please explain what your problem was and how you solved it. it will help others here..
I had cif generated on old number ( i forgot but had the sim , email too old but has access

Now my primary number had my mother cif because i used her kyc in my Paytm when i was below 18 ..

So he opened account old cif of mine
Working well
Now he took my mother aadhar to establish relationship & Askin for approval for number change.

Earlier i don't even remembered the number .now with select i can change my address .
Even without primary number i can get cc but i m waiting for primary number to be updated.
Then change address & apply offline

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I had same problem of cif issue. I opened account offline. Now new problem has arisen while applying for credit card that there is restriction on your existing saving account. Can you please dm me the agent details. Unable to DM. 🙏🏻 Thanks.
🕶️ Induslnd & its problems