• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard chartered cashback debit card

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This provides 5% cashback up to 500 per month with per transaction limit of 100.

Has anyone opened it with 25k MAB Axess plus savings account?

prime cashback debit card dont give cashback i guess
As per our friend here, prime gets the cashback.

As per our friend here, prime gets the cashback.

just give me confirmation once you receive the kit plox...

Finally fi gives same benefits with just 50k mab (obviously % is different but cap is same)
Standard chartered MAB is just 25k. The highlight is 5% and that too just to load wallet or bank account.

There is no downgrade fee for this card. It is free for all accounts. But after 5 years, if you want to retain the card, we need to upgrade again to prime account for a month.

Note: don’t lose the card. If a reissue is requested, you won’t get this card.

Standard chartered MAB is just 25k. The highlight is 5% and that too just to load wallet or bank account.

There is no downgrade fee for this card. It is free for all accounts. But after 5 years, if you want to retain the card, we need to upgrade again to prime account for a month.
Sc denied premium cashback to me, saying need to upgrade account type. To upgrade account type branch visit is must. Is there any way i can get hold of this on normal sc account ?

Back