• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard chartered cashback debit card

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This provides 5% cashback up to 500 per month with per transaction limit of 100.

Has anyone opened it with 25k MAB Axess plus savings account?

Sc denied premium cashback to me, saying need to upgrade account type. To upgrade account type branch visit is must. Is there any way i can get hold of this on normal sc account ?
Go for prime savings account as upgrade. It is 2 lakhs MAB for one month. Then downgrade back to 25k.

They won’t issue this card otherwise.
Don’t ask for premium. Go with prime.

Last edited:
Try to open zero balance account and in the account opening form, there is option to choose cashback platinum card, which has same benefits of prime cashback card. The card is just different in names only. I’m waiting to get my welcome kit and hope that I would get this card. You just try your luck
Are their three debit card with same benefits, platinum cashback / prime cashback / premium cashback?

Looks like platinum cashback is not listed in SOSC. If I had known this, I would have tried it. Let us know how it works.
Try to open zero balance account and in the account opening form, there is option to choose cashback platinum card, which has same benefits of prime cashback card. The card is just different in names only. I’m waiting to get my welcome kit and hope that I would get this card. You just try your luck

So to summarise,
Get 2L AMB account to get the "prime" debit card.
Downgrade your account later on, and still keep the debit card.
Bsbd account - gets a different debit card - does that one get the offers? Yet to confirm
The million dollar question is if this effort is worth getting 500 rupees a month.
RBL signature + is the star now. If someone is yet to take that, then they could prefer that.

Yes they take more than 3 days to get effect on app
Sure check on Monday you can see it
I made 4 transactions each of 1k. First one was at Amazon add cash to wallet. It was done 7 days back.

When I called the customer care, they said that transaction was not valid for cashback.

I did 3 more transactions after that on mobi cc payment, Paytm cc payment, bank funding.

It is 3 days since I did these transactions. Still I don’t see cashback section or debit card listed on 360 app.

The entire section for the debit card is missing. Looks like only when a valid transaction is added, they create a rewards account for us. I checked my wife’s cash back credit card and see the same issue. She has never done a valid transaction for cash back and hence no such section for last 5 years.

I made 4 transactions each of 1k. First one was at Amazon add cash to wallet. It was done 7 days back.

When I called the customer care, they said that transaction was not valid for cashback.

I did 3 more transactions after that on mobi cc payment, Paytm cc payment, bank funding.

It is 3 days since I did these transactions. Still I don’t see cashback section or debit card listed on 360 app.

The entire section for the debit card is missing. Looks like only when a valid transaction is added, they create a rewards account for us. I checked my wife’s cash back credit card and see the same issue. She has never done a valid transaction for cash back and hence no such section for last 5 years.
No the concept with scb cashback card is it will be credited to savings account monthly once mostly last week of the month
Credit card cc and reward points will be visible in 360 portal

Back