• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered Credit Limit Enhancement Query

MudraMantra

TF Select
Hi All,

When I log in to the net banking portal I am getting below offer.

1720707999421.webp

When I click on Apply it redirects to

1720708056734.webp

Now my question is
Is this Limit enhancement offer or Loan on cards offer?

Please guide.

This is credit card LE. Take it.

Loans over credit limit have name something like " Instant Cash+" in SC.

But if you still have doubt, there is one more way to confirm it, you can call on 08066696776 and ask them if there is free of charge limit enhancement offer on your card or not. They'll check & confirm. This number is Standard Chartered Promotions line.

This is credit card LE. Take it.

Loans over credit limit have name something like " Instant Cash+" in SC.

But if you still have doubt, there is one more way to confirm it, you can call on 08066696776 and ask them if there is free of charge limit enhancement offer on your card or not. They'll check & confirm. This number is Standard Chartered Promotions line.
is this number 24*7
I tried calling phone banking even after 35 minutes I was in queue.

damn I called this number 2 days back around 3pm and agent connected in like 15 seconds right after selecting language.
today I again call customer care and he confirmed it is credit limit enhancement offer and he raised it from his end. He said 3 days it will take for SR to complete.

Reactions: atx
*Final Update*

Today I check my internet banking portal, my credit limit is updated to 8,90,000.
Massive upgrade from 1,25,000 to 8,90,000.

*Final Update*

Today I check my internet banking portal, my credit limit is updated to 8,90,000.
Massive upgrade from 1,25,000 to 8,90,000.
Great!
I also got a LE offer to 950,000. Not sure how they decide it - hardly used cc for 5000 in last 6 months.

Standard charted approve Card for only salary person right?
When I applied - It was approved on card to card basis bro. I applied in Whitefield Bangalore branch.

But later they did ask for salary slips and also sent email to my official email ID for verification.

As per my understanding -they don’t reject your application basis your salary as they have targets to meet and accept your application even if salary criteria is not met, provided your cibil is fine.

Back