• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Starbucks 100 % Cashback upto Rs 1000 on 7 May on Rupay CC UPI payment [OVER NOW]

How on earth did you guys manage to use the BUY ONE GET ONE OFFER along with RUPAY 100% CASHBACK OFFER ? I went to 3 Starbucks outlet in Hyderabad and each one of them had huge lines with a minimum waiting of 30-45 mins to place your order.

Seeing such huge rush I ordered from Starbucks through Zomato GOLD using card offers and as anticipated the order got delayed and I got a Rs 100 coupon for late delivery.

ALSO WHAT ON EARTH IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT MAY 7TH ; BUY ONE GET ONE & RUPAY UPI OFFER DONNO KO EK HIN DIN DAALNA THA !!!

How on earth did you guys manage to use the BUY ONE GET ONE OFFER along with RUPAY 100% CASHBACK OFFER ? I went to 3 Starbucks outlet in Hyderabad and each one of them had huge lines with a minimum waiting of 30-45 mins to place your order.

Seeing such huge rush I ordered from Starbucks through Zomato GOLD using card offers and as anticipated the order got delayed and I got a Rs 100 coupon for late delivery.

ALSO WHAT ON EARTH IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT MAY 7TH ; BUY ONE GET ONE & RUPAY UPI OFFER DONNO KO EK HIN DIN DAALNA THA !!!
I went in dlf noida sector 18, saw such huge line then went to the store on 4th or 5th floor , their I got no line and easily got the order

You did not raise the matter with RBI ?

But I will raise it definitely.

But before that I will ask HDFC what can they offer to me as compensation, nhii toh m chla RBI BO ke pass

Last Time I got 1k voucher and LTF upgrade to Millennia for not raising the matter with RBI BO
Hey, by the way offer is valid only once per user per month. If you have multiple cards and all cards registered on same mobile number then you will get combined Rs100 cashback only.

Qualifying Transaction:
  • All RuPay credit card linked on UPI through BHIM app
  • All successful transactions of more than ₹ 50 during the offer period
  • Transactions till the cashback limit of ₹ 100 getting exhausted in a month for a particular customer
Example here on under cashback program - https://www.rupay.co.in/rupay-credit-card-on-upi

Hey, by the way offer is valid only once per user per month. If you have multiple cards and all cards registered on same mobile number then you will get combined Rs100 cashback only.

Qualifying Transaction:
  • All RuPay credit card linked on UPI through BHIM app
  • All successful transactions of more than ₹ 50 during the offer period
  • Transactions till the cashback limit of ₹ 100 getting exhausted in a month for a particular customer
Example here on under cashback program - https://www.rupay.co.in/rupay-credit-card-on-upi
I have only one RUPAY Card which is enabled on UPI, i.e, Tata Neu.

Even if Cashback is capped at 100/month across all RUPAY Card UPI txns, still I have Received only this🥚

Last edited:
I sent E-Mail around 3 weeks ago, that too for an already expired offer
In return I got only......
Maine likha hai Bold karke ki RBI Ombudsman ko escalate kar dunga agar timely reply nhi kiya toh 😛

Priority redressal pe daala hai toh jaldi ho jaana chahiye

Last edited:
Actually during the starting few days of email, when i asked for cashback, they got confused and said the about base reward rate of card. Then i had to drop them a full fledge email stating a example of transaction done on UPI and how the normal cashback & UPI cashback has to be calculated separately. Then they credited the amount.
Now Today i have done the starbucks transaction, Need to fight again after some days.:confused:
Have you got the cashback against the 100% cashbak offer?

I have started mail thread for the 20% one. But they have asked for Offer Link.

My worry is if they do the same for the 100% one, how can we get that link? The original link, which was showing the 100% cb offer earlier, have no mention of it now.

If anyone has document related that offer, please share.

Have you got the cashback against the 100% cashbak offer?

I have started mail thread for the 20% one. But they have asked for Offer Link.

My worry is if they do the same for the 100% one, how can we get that link? The original link, which was showing the 100% cb offer earlier, have no mention of it now.

If anyone has document related that offer, please share.
Here you go. Make sure you keep proof of everything while dealing with HDFC next time. 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
Here you go. Make sure you keep proof everything while dealing with HDFC next time. 😅
HDFC credited 10% upto 100 Cashback but put the blame of this delay on NPCI.

HDFC told me Cashback is Posted as and when Cashback Details are recived from NPCI

There are many customers who still have not received 10% offer Cashback and HDFC shamelessly blaming NPCI for this delay.

A Complaint with RBI BO is must for teaching HDFC a lesson. Otherwise HDFC will not fulfil a single UPI offer and Put the Blame on NPCI each time.

Last edited:
HDFC credited 10% upto 100 Cashback but put the blame of this delay on NPCI.

HDFC told me Cashback is Posted as and when Cashback Details are recived from NPCI

There are many customers who have still not received 10% offer Cashback and HDFC shamelessly blaming NPCI for this delay.

An Complaint with RBI BO is must for teaching HDFC a lesson. Otherwise HDFC will not fulfil a single UPI offer and Put the Blame on NPCI each time.
Maine seedha likh diya tha unhe ki baaki banks to 10 din me de rhe hai. Unhe koi issue nhi hua NPCI ke saath. Aapko hi special invitation dena padta hai.

100% Starbucks CB wale offer ke liye PNB use kiya tha toh inke muh nhi lagna padega uske liye. 😅

Voh hyd hai bhai isliye sb techie hain sabko tilik pta hai

Back