• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Starbucks 100 % Cashback upto Rs 1000 on 7 May on Rupay CC UPI payment [OVER NOW]

I only knew about bogo running on that day. Didn't know about 100% off upto 1k otherwise would have used fully. Did you use it fully? Was it per card or per user?
Per user. Had a bill of 810. Paid using PNB this time so that I won't have to fight with HDFC. After threatening them again and again they agreed to credit the cashback for April. 🤣

Per user. Had a bill of 810. Paid using PNB this time so that I won't have to fight with HDFC. After threatening them again and again they agreed to credit the cashback for April. 🤣
I think upi 10% cashback till 100 offer was till March only

HDFC wale delays ke baad se HDFC Bank wala card Starbucks pe use karna band hi kar diya. Ab BOB cards bhi applicable ho gye hai in offers ke liye but BOB ki service bhi next level hai. 😑
But I think BOB will credit Automatically just like PNB.

Because BOB also fulfiled JCB 40% Cashback offers. Fulfilment Screeshots already shared by Abhishek012 somewhere in the forum.

i started bamboo in advance today and i called Customer care for the cashback but they told me that they are not aware on this offer so asked me to send an email to customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com with offer screen shot and i did the same. now waiting for their reply and if no reply then bamboo will start over twitter by tagging both HDFC and NPCI
Mail me likha karo ki I escalated this issue to NPCI as well and they simply told me that HDFC is a lost cause and thanks to them we receive so many complaints every month. 😛

Back