• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:

sampatir

TF Select
I went ahead with application today though I already have shoprite card and able to get the zomato edition card. I used small trick that I have given a different mobile from the one which is linked to my shoprite card. This worked. I used same trick when Axis bank was not allowing me to apply for flipkart card in last year October. Entire process is completed in less than 30 mins

alanabraham

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I went ahead with application today though I already have shoprite card and able to get the zomato edition card. I used small trick that I have given a different mobile from the one which is linked to my shoprite card. This worked. I used same trick when Axis bank was not allowing me to apply for flipkart card in last year October. Entire process is completed in less than 30 mins
@samaptir

But mobile number should be linked to aadhaar right? If you give different number, how it can be Bypass?

amroc

TF Buzz
@samaptir

So again your PAN is already with their server because you have Shoprite. So that's also not a problem?
I also have a similar question. I have PaisaOnDemand credit card and applied for Zomato credit card using RBL bank registered mobile number which got rejected. What if I use another Zomato account (with different email id and mobile number), will it get rejected too? RBL bank already has my details from 2 places now (one from PaisaOnDemand and other through Zomato app).

Received invite processed it showed limit got vkyc option completed vkyc and was showing will take 1-2 hours to verify kyc. But suddenly after 4-5 hours card option got dissappeared from zomato app and no intimation by sms of rejection or anything. Is it rejected.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received invite processed it showed limit got vkyc option completed vkyc and was showing will take 1-2 hours to verify kyc. But suddenly after 4-5 hours card option got dissappeared from zomato app and no intimation by sms of rejection or anything. Is it rejected.
May be technical issue..

CC_Fetish

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It has been 3 days since they replied to me on twitter and asked for my registered mobile number. The invite is not showing up in zomato app yet! And they are not responding on twitter since then. Any suggestions?

It has been 3 days since they replied to me on twitter and asked for my registered mobile number. The invite is not showing up in zomato app yet! And they are not responding on twitter since then. Any suggestions?
@CC_Fetish Their support doesn't seems to care at all. When sending emails to RBL support regarding Zomato Edition Classic CC, getting replies in days and that too responses are monotonous.

*This is personally what I have experienced.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I had tweeted and messaged on Sunday (3rd), didn't get any replay initially, then they asked me to register my email ID ( I did), then there was no invite or reply for 2-3 days, I messaged again yesterday and then they gave me standard reply

Please allow us to inform you that the Edition card is available on an invite-only basis. We have raised your request to the relevant team. The issuance of the card is subject to approval basis our banking partner's policies. We further request you to check your Zomato app after 24 - 48 hours to check the status of your request. Please let us know if any further assistance is required from our end.
Then today I received invite and I applied, process was rather smooth, only 2 little hiccups came up
1. Was not able to open vkyc link (they asked to install smasung internet browser)
2. After vkyc, they took surprisingly long time to approve it, like 2 hours.

Card was approved and got limit of 1.98 lacs, my highest limit card, 2nd one is ICICI which is 1.8 lacs.

anuajayan

TF Buzz
I tried to reset my application but they replied as "Your application got rejected due to The verification of the submitted details was not successful. The application can not be reset for this." anyone came across such issue? Any solution for this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220406-204959.png
    Screenshot_20220406-204959.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 27

nirsark

TF Premier
Has anyone canceled their existing RBL CC recently and applied for Zomato Edition CC? Getting some reports that people are getting approval for Zomato CC even without the 90 day cooldown period after the existing RBL CC Cancelation.