Successful Infinia Application

karan10

Hello Community,

I recently got to know about technofino when I got Infinia and was trying to figure out the best ways to use the card. That's when I realised that it wasn't so easy get the Infinia and my experience was probably an exceptional one.

So I thought I'd detail out my experience of getting an Infinia for the benefit of the community. A little bit of a background-

1. I had held multiple credit cards - Sapphiro LTF, IDFC LTF, IndusInd Legend LTF, Amazon Pay ICICI, Amex Platinum Travel, SBI something.
  2. I closed all of them apart from Amex Plat Travel, Sapphiro and Amazon Pay since I wanted to simplify my card portfolio and didn't want to bother about bills and spends
  3. I typically spent 12-15 lacs a year, so the amex plat was quite a nice primary card for me, but then I was given a Platinum Charge Add On card just for the benefits and that's when I started my hunt for a premium card.
  4. Axis Magnus had just gotten devalued so that wasn't considered. I was thinking of getting a DCB and a friend put me in touch with an HDFC Credit Card Sales Manager (not an agent, was on rolls of HDFC and managed a team who did all my paperwork)
  5. He called an asked what card I wanted, and for some reason instead of saying DCB, I said Infinia. All he said was that he'll send a guy to do the paperwork and I'll get my card within a week. The guy did the paperwork and left.
  6. I called another friend of mine who had an Infinia, he told me that he had to spend close to 10 lakhs on DCB to even get the invitation. I thought I was being scammed.
  7. But exactly 7 days later, the card showed up at my door step.
I had no major existing relationship with the bank, apart from a joint account with my spouse that we barely use. I still wonder, how did I get the card so easily without the sales guy even trying to extract anything additional from me.

Anyway, happy to answer any questions, or hear theories of how I got the card without any hassles

Shoxie

How much do you make on a monthly basis? That might be one of the reasons why you got it so easily. Also, if you're salaried, are you working in a big known brand?

Thanks for the post and happy for you!

Hello Community,

I recently got to know about technofino when I got Infinia and was trying to figure out the best ways to use the card. That's when I realised that it wasn't so easy get the Infinia and my experience was probably an exceptional one.

So I thought I'd detail out my experience of getting an Infinia for the benefit of the community. A little bit of a background-

1. I had held multiple credit cards - Sapphiro LTF, IDFC LTF, IndusInd Legend LTF, Amazon Pay ICICI, Amex Platinum Travel, SBI something.
  2. I closed all of them apart from Amex Plat Travel, Sapphiro and Amazon Pay since I wanted to simplify my card portfolio and didn't want to bother about bills and spends
  3. I typically spent 12-15 lacs a year, so the amex plat was quite a nice primary card for me, but then I was given a Platinum Charge Add On card just for the benefits and that's when I started my hunt for a premium card.
  4. Axis Magnus had just gotten devalued so that wasn't considered. I was thinking of getting a DCB and a friend put me in touch with an HDFC Credit Card Sales Manager (not an agent, was on rolls of HDFC and managed a team who did all my paperwork)
  5. He called an asked what card I wanted, and for some reason instead of saying DCB, I said Infinia. All he said was that he'll send a guy to do the paperwork and I'll get my card within a week. The guy did the paperwork and left.
  6. I called another friend of mine who had an Infinia, he told me that he had to spend close to 10 lakhs on DCB to even get the invitation. I thought I was being scammed.
I had no major existing relationship with the bank, apart from a joint account with my spouse that we barely use. I still wonder, how did I get the card so easily without the sales guy even trying to extract anything additional from me.

Anyway, happy to answer any questions, or hear theories of how I got the card without any hassles
Shall we come to part where you gonna share the great sale guy number to the needy 😁

karan10

How much do you make on a monthly basis? That might be one of the reasons why you got it so easily. Also, if you're salaried, are you working in a big known brand?

Thanks for the post and happy for you!
Thanks! Without revealing a whole lot, I make enough. And no, I work in an Indian MNC that does consulting, but it's not the popular ones and it's quite small.

Hello Community,

congrat! n welcome to TF Community & do extract maximum value from infinia.. by buying GV from smartbuy..

rafzy

Hello Community,

These sorts of pleasant experiences are never heard of from HDFC's side... So it was a lucky day for you. Enjoy the benefits...

am322

I would like share my brother's Infinia success story.

Profile (Hyderabad):
Salary - Around 30 Lakhs
No Premium cards, best is AMEX Platinum Travel CC - Limit around 6.5 lakhs.
Didn't apply via C4C or C2C.
No relationship with HDFC not even savings account.
Reached out to certain Branches, everybody denied.
Just wrote an email to Priority Redressal and they approved on priority.
Took Docs on 26th Jan'24 approved 9th Feb'24.

SKiNTiGHTTuNA

For credit cards, i dont think region matters. Ive had my magnus application processed successfully here last year where the guy was from south region while.i live in delhi.

Ive dropped you a message, if you could share the number of the sales guy over there.

Thanks.

Hello Community,

Please check my DM as well.

karan10

For credit cards, i dont think region matters. Ive had my magnus application processed successfully here last year where the guy was from south region while.i live in delhi.

Ive dropped you a message, if you could share the number of the sales guy over there.

Than
A friend of mine from Noida tried and he was told that his address doesn't fall under the jurisdiction of this guy. But anyway, your mileage may vary. I've shared the details in your inbox

elite34700

Thanks.
It does if the application needs some deviations and certain approvals.

Hello Community,

Congratulations 🎉 mate.

If it's your first HDFC credit card then probably it'll be LTF. confirm with bank please.

Reactions: ARV