• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Successfully Converted Tata Neu to Millenia

tam

TF Buzz
After reading lots of post here of how hard it is to get core cards after getting first co branded card, i was very disappointed and was thinking of closing it up after holding it for over an year, but tried my luck with cc team and successfully got it converted.

At first I requested them to convert my cc to Swiggy hdfc and they sent me a floater card form to fill, i wasn't sure about what to fill in application Id so I asked for details, to which they replied not to fill that form as they aren't issuing Swiggy cards on any online bank portals but then tried my luck with millenia nd voila.

Screenshot_20240629_080250_Gmail.jpg

tam

TF Buzz
Congrats!
But, what do you mean by "they aren't issuing Swiggy cards on any online bank portals." ?
What was your limit? Usage?
They said they are only issuing Swiggy card via Swiggy app and no other way.

My limit when i requested them to convert card was just 25k, then i received mail to confirm the conversion, after sending confirmation 2 days later I got LE to 50k on my tata neu (during the hdfc LE wave that happened few days ago), which I accepted.

Screenshot_20240629_081347_Gmail.jpg

And couple more days later i received the mail for successful conversion

tam

TF Buzz
As for usage i was using it well. I barely reached the fee waiver criteria of 1L on tata neu, but in in this month I have easily spent 25k(my total limit) but ofc I paid half of the amount before bill date

newinnov

TF Premier
As for usage i was using it well. I barely reached the fee waiver criteria of 1L on tata neu, but in in this month I have easily spent 25k(my total limit) but ofc I paid half of the amount before bill date
So your neu card was not LTF?
That makes it even better!

Reactions: tam