• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest a FD based card for building credit score in 2024

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Hi guyss... My friend is currently looking for a FD based credit card to start his credit card Journey

He only want cards which can be availed with 5k FD
So, pls suggest a good card for him, He's a student and going to UK any kind of forex benefits may be helpful

Currently kotak cannot issue cards and IDFC is asking 10k FD and he's not ready to take onecard as once we take onecard then we can not get unsecured onecard later...

Any good alternatives other than these 3 are appreciable... :)

• Hehe
Reactions: BVC
Solution
Hi guyss... My friend is currently looking for a FD based credit card to start his credit card Journey

So, pls suggest a good card for him, He's a student and going to UK any kind of forex benefits may be helpful

Currently kotak cannot issue cards and IDFC is asking 10k FD and he's not ready to take onecard as once we take onecard then we can not get unsecured onecard later...

5K FD card and no one card, I guess it's tough and he will have limited options.

I suggest go with IDFC wow with 10K only if he is not willing to take onecard. That's the best choice he have. Else he need to...

5K FD card and no one card, I guess it's tough and he will have limited options.

I suggest go with IDFC wow with 10K only if he is not willing to take onecard. That's the best choice he have. Else he need to opt for some Fintech Cards which I am not sure of.

Solution

I suggest go with IDFC wow with 10K only if he is not willing to take onecard. That's the best choice he have. Else he need to opt for some Fintech Cards which I am not sure of.
Yeah, There r plenty of fintech cards in the market
But I am not aware of them

Anyone who are using those fintech cards may give ur feedback here....

Yeah, There r plenty of fintech cards in the market
But I am not aware of them

Anyone who are using those fintech cards may give ur feedback here....
I suggest IDFC wow only in the beginning journey. Just 5K additional for him total 10K. He can get into Private Banking CC system.

100% CL on FD and good for IDFC merchant offers and all.

Well I would suggest registering on Amazon pay later you don’t need to buy any thing just register for it
In a month or two your cbil will be generated and then can ask any bank to issue a card most bank will issue a basic rupay cc based on score

Look into SBM Paisabazaar card, it's a very basic rupay card, not sure about forex rate, bit gettable with 5k fd

I had asked a similar question before, this is the best answer i got, didn't go for it though

Back