• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest Cards issued without Physical Verification (Home&Office)

pradeepG

TF Premier
Please suggest Banks that issue cards without Physical Verification IPV (Home & Office verification), If CIBIL is clean.

Example :- PNB Cards

Cards with Partial or conditional verification are also welcome
ex:- person has to send email from office email id etc
No verification in case of existing relationship.

Last edited:
I got without verification.😁😁
That to within 4 days in peak period where the usual time of approval was atleast 60 days
similar experience with BOB, only vkyc, no physical verification, complete process, application initiation to card deliver was 10 days/8 working days.

Please suggest Banks that issue cards without Physical Verification IPV (Home & Office verification), If CIBIL is clean.

Example :- PNB Cards

Cards with Partial or conditional verification are also welcome
ex:- person has to send email from office email id etc
No verification in case of existing relationship.

On my experiences.

1. SCB.
Approved Smart CC on ongoing call. (Just filled application and received call next day, They verified all details and said your card is approved. Did kyc though Digi locker).

2. YesBank.
There is a option for no income docs. These option won't trigger any physical verification.
Yesbank.PNG

3. HDFC Pre-Approved.
Generally approves card with in few day after application but In worst case they will do home verification.

4. ICICI Pre-Approved.
50/50 depends on their trust on you. For Me they approved Apay card without any verification.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Me:
1. BOB
Did 3 visit for office and 1 visit of home for 1 CC application.
2. Kotak.
Did 1 Office verification but No Home verification.
3. Axis.
They did both verifications.

Back