• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a good card for Dining expenses in restaurants

You can also open Kotak Everyday Savings Account offline 15k AMB and get Everyday Rupay Platinum Debit Card which offer 30% off upto Rs 1000 on Eazydiner. No minimum bill amount.
Kotak everyday Rupay is only offered to NRO/NRE accounts. I checked today with branch.

Kotak everyday Rupay is only offered to NRO/NRE accounts. I checked today with branch.
My friends have opened Everyday Saving Account and got Everyday Rupay Card.

Maybe they are not willing to open. Show them their website.

Currently online opening is banned otherwise you could easily open and get everyday rupay

You need to get a free Eazydiner membership with IndusInd Eazydiner signature or Axis super premium cards.
So two options...Either take Easydiner Indusind card or buy easydiner membership separately and then use axis super premium cards...
I think first options is better...I am planning to do that...
But any other option?

So two options...Either take Easydiner Indusind card or buy easydiner membership separately and then use axis super premium cards...
I think first options is better...I am planning to do that...
But any other option?
axis super premium cards are giving one year free eazy diner prime membership

Ok..got it...Currently I donot have any super premium card of AXIS and I will not take any soon after the recent bad experiences with axis card applications, where the field executive intentionally deleted by original application to create a new application despite I repeatly telling not to do that...It was my first bad experience with any of the numerous credit card application process...

Last edited:
Back