• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a laptop and a monitor

ccgeek07

TF Premier
I'm planning to buy a laptop and a monitor in the upcoming sales.
(Since I already had a mac, looking for a windows laptop and the monitor should support connecting mac)

Budget : around 80k for both
Purpose : Primarily for office work, browsing, looking charts and watching movies

Any recommendations or personal experiences with specific models would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

@SSV @vine @D₹V @sahildca @sourpai @dealminer @arthurmorgan @gowthamv @Sourabh_13 @HumorSimpson @Riya @shivamk @Sudip @theflash @Arkapal Sen

Last edited:
(Since I already had a mac, looking for a windows laptop and the monitor should support connecting mac)

Purpose : Primarily for office work, browsing, looking charts and watching movies

Any recommendations or personal experiences with specific models would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

@SSV @vine @D₹V @sahildca @sourpai @dealminer @arthurmorgan @gowthamv @Sourabh_13 @HumorSimpson @Riya @shivamk @Sudip @theflash @Arkapal Sen
laptop + monitor is 80k?

For Monitor, i will recommend samsung corporate employee website, if your organization ties up. Usually same min 2K less price with normal online prices.

If you can find Repackaged monitor, it will be awesome usually these are brand new monitor in original package. I bought Samsung 70D 32 inch monitor(Type C) for 19K (current online selling price is 32K).

laptop + monitor is 80k?
Yes
Since you are saying charts , I am assuming you want for F&O trading. Then go for any curved monitor of samsung or Dell. Samsung has a curved monitor starting from 11k.
You can also look at 2x1 or 360 laptops of HP which cost around 70k . i5-13th gen 14inch,16GB ram and 512ssd
Yes. Thanks, will check.
For Monitor, i will recommend samsung corporate employee website, if your organization ties up. Usually same min 2K less price with normal online prices.

If you can find Repackaged monitor, it will be awesome usually these are brand new monitor in original package. I bought Samsung 70D 32 inch monitor(Type C) for 19K (current online selling price is 32K).
Yes, I have access to Samsung corporate website. Thanks, will check.

I bought Samsung 70D 32 inch monitor(Type C) for 19K (current online selling price is 32K).
When do you get such deals? Whenevr I check in repackaged section, all items are generally OOS and the ones available are of basic and no use. As of now, one FHD 24inch is available in 7k but showing OOS when proceeding

When do you get such deals? Whenevr I check in repackaged section, all items are generally OOS and the ones available are of basic and no use. As of now, one FHD 24inch is available in 7k but showing OOS when proceeding
where to check for these repackaged?

Usually in weekdays Morning before 12 or evening 4PM.

where to check for these repackaged?

1726047112949.webp

Here you go, due to forum rules i am not pasting the links

My recommendation is any ThinkPad T-Series laptop
And
Dell/LG monitor or a company which has a service center near you (in case you receive DoA or broken monitor), within 15k, max 20k.
Also suggest to browse physically in shops and see how the laptop/monitor feels and what matters. Sometimes you even get a better deal offline.

try any 27 or 32inch monitor having 2k support..not fhd..and for laptop..buy a good processor like i5 13/14th gen or ryzen series..and 16gb ram with 512gb ssd minimum..let sale come..models can be said..

to some extent yes..i once read that..human eyes work better with less strain when side of screens r curvy..though we use flat only..
I read that curved monitors (VA Panel) do not have good viewing angles when seen from some distance. So, I'm currently planning for Flat monitors with IPS Panel monitors.
this model is top notch..but dont waste extra money on monitor..buy a decent one..invest more on lapy
Yeah, I feel the same. Looking for other options for monitor like 32QN600, 32QN650

Back