• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a phone deal under 25k in Aug/Sep 2024

Moto edge 40 had eSIM, but then they removed eSIM from edge 50 series. Any idea why this downgrade?
No idea, bud. I think no one was using eSIM because the phone already had two physical SIM slots. We Indians prefer physical SIMs over eSIMs, unless we are in a situation like with Apple phones, where the only option for a secondary SIM is an eSIM.

No idea, bud. I think no one was using eSIM because the phone already had two physical SIM slots. We Indians prefer physical SIMs over eSIMs, unless we are in a situation like with Apple phones, where the only option for a secondary SIM is an eSIM.
True, the only reason i got an eSim from airtel is because of my 14 Pro

But i hear companies are phasing out physical sim and going towerds eSim ,something about it being more secure and generating less e-waste

Imo phone should have both, esim comes handy when roaming internationally as you can activate it even before reaching the country.
It has started a market of cheap roaming esims sold online.

no way of s21 fe..i will still say extend budget get nord 4..otherwise ce4 good choice..if u want realme or poco..u can try..otherwise ce4
Exactly this. If you have the budget, then nord 4, best option in this range (and even in a bit higher range). Else ce4.

esims are mostly needed for international tours. Airalo, Holafly, etc are lifesavers

Moto edge 40 had eSIM, but then they removed eSIM from edge 50 series. Any idea why this downgrade?

"However, there is little incentive for these brands to include eSIMs in their affordable phones since China, their primary market, does not permit their use."

I purchased Realme GT 6T base model at 26k (and then 1.3k cashback on apay card) effectively under 25k.

Felt like a good deal with 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and Snapdragon 7 + gen 3 processor.

ha ha malum hai..rooted user here..rooting from 2014..till now rooted 11 phones in my home..ways to debloat is just disabling them..nthng else
Root access is also not needed. No need to go that far also.

Remove the apps which you can remove. Disable the ones which you can't. They won't load on reboot.

bro tum jiske baat kar rahe ho pata hai..pc mein adb se karke..malum hai wo sab..without root u cant simply uninstall them..they stays in ur phn..simple as that
Yeah, I do this without root. But it's just disables the crapware. Good enough till we factory reset.

Back