• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a phone deal under 25k in Aug/Sep 2024

Short version :- Looking to Buy a Smartphone under 25k in next month or so,
Camera and Battery life Priority,
Performance not so much,
My current card collection is listed below
Any deal recommendations ?

Long Version :-
My GF's B'day is coming up in early Oct ,she's still using a Vivo Y21 4G (2021), I've been trying to convince her to upgrade for a 5G device but she won't budge ,so i want to gift her, she doesn't care about performance, mostly uses it for Social Media, Photography, Banking, Shopping and OTT apart from Communications, no gaming or any other system heavy apps.
So need a phone under 25k with good camera and battery ,decent memory and performance.
I've don't have much idea about all the cool and latest tech in the market ,all i have is a 14 Pro 256Gb and an A14 ,all i know is just Apple and Samsung, and I'm always looking for good deals on my cards

Reason why I'm posting this so early is because Amazon Independence day sale is about to come up ,and i thought if i have to buy something from Amazon/FK, I'll have to start buying Gyftr vouchers right now coz of 10k monthly limit on Amex Reward Multiplier

My current cards :-

- Amex Plat Travel (70k short of 4L before card anniversary in Dec, so really leaning into using this one)
- HDFC DCB & Tata Neu Infinity (haven't started using smartbuy yet ,never used neu app at all)
- ICICI Cards (MMT Signature, Amazon Pay, Coral)
- Axis Vistara Signature
- Onecard
- Yes Finbooster
- IDFC Select
- RBL World Safari
- an SBI Card

Any recommendations on Smartphones deals will be greatly appreciated,
Thank you
Kitna bhi try karlo best camera phone nahi milne wala.

S21FE if you want camera phone under 25k but battery is bad. And phone is about to outdate.

S21 FE 256 gb with SD888 for 25k. It will get minimum 2 more OS updates and 3 years of security updates.
Yes Battery life is not v good but then it is the case with most Android phones.
Screen size is 6.4" that sits at the middle ground.

Then S21 FE is well optimized phone for camera including videos under 25k.
But battery, heating & latest software (A15 max) will be demise.
I'm in no hurry, quite tempted by the Moto Edge 50 series, so will wait it FK BBD sale comes, will make a decision then

but point is suppose if u dont want an app..u debloat it..now for some instance..u need that..once u enable it..debloating again takes time..bit off tradeoff..
Bhai log,
Anyone used Droidcam to repurpose Android phone as a webcam. I want to know if it's good enough for family video calls with wide views , I will use smart tv or laptop.

Link to Android paid app:

Asking for a relative.
Any recommendations for Android phones under 10k.
No heating , good connectivity is enough.
No gaming. No expectations on Battery, camera, display, it should not be bad. That's all.

Do post how you plan to maximize rewards when you buy. I am also inclining towards same series
As i mentioned before I'm inclined towards using my amex plat travel, but I don't think their will be any Amex specific deals on FK,

My options will be limited to either using whichever card gets me best discount on FK or forgoing that discount to maximise on my Amex by buying FK Gyftr vouchers on reward multiplier, will decide when time comes

d
S21 FE 256 gb with SD888 for 25k. It will get minimum 2 more OS updates and 3 years of security updates.
Yes Battery life is not v good but then it is the case with most Android phones.
Screen size is 6.4" that sits at the middle ground.
3os update..13 launched..will go to a15..1 os left..till a15 then

Asking for a relative.
Any recommendations for Android phones under 10k.
No heating , good connectivity is enough.
No gaming. No expectations on Battery, camera, display, it should not be bad. That's all.
poco m6 pro..or any lava phone if u wanna stock android..or moto g34 it has 720p display but good processor

Back