• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a phone deal under 25k in Aug/Sep 2024

samjha..but i alwys reply respect to the thread post-er..usko uske gf k liye chaiye..anyways staying in relationship is the worst thing ever..single life has ultd control on urself..ur key in ur hand..ur happiness in ur hand..ur trust in ur hand
But it seems OP has found a good partner. Such a relationship is good

Haan some mature gen z exist
I guess you must be same gen btw post 1995
yes my age is 27..but seen a lot in life..got a relation..tried level best to keep it alive by lowering my respect each and everything..but cheaters r cheaters..and now living happily in single..but yeah a trusted loyal person is all a person need..

yes my age is 27..but seen a lot in life..got a relation..tried level best to keep it alive by lowering my respect each and everything..but cheaters r cheaters..and now living happily in single..but yeah a trusted loyal person is all a person need..
Sorry for your bitter experience bro. Hope you find a good, loyal, understanding and mutually respectful partner

Sorry for your bitter experience bro. Hope you find a good, loyal, understanding and mutually respectful partner
that totally depends on luck..currently m focused on my health and carrier only..i workout daily and building my carrier..but its sad that loyalty bw two people is decreasing day by day..

that totally depends on luck..currently m focused on my health and carrier only..i workout daily and building my carrier..but its sad that loyalty bw two people is decreasing day by day..
True that. The goals you have set are the once you should be setting at this age.

So it's a path to good future

Back