• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a phone deal under 25k in Aug/Sep 2024

m
Yes 8 128
my father wanted a phn..this would be great choice for him then

May I know how to get 8GB/128GB in just 16.5K ?

21.5k - (~4k straight off on Prime Day sale + APay CC cashback expected with statement) = ~16.5k.

Actually it may even come below 16.4k yet, if HDFC are good enough to give that 1% cb on my ESP DC (I don't dare to be even more greedy and try for the 2.5% cb on the Millennia DC in 4 months time)! :)

seriously..a12 needs 6gb minimum..18 will be higher for sure..yeah phn will run with lag..nonsense suggestions should not be given..there r other phones too..wese exynos is known for laggy things+6gb ram is cherry on cake

Would you rather have me suggest a Moto phone then, with barely 1 OS update (if that), -- so no danger of the phone ever turning tortoise ?!

Wait for Big Billion days for best deals on Mobile phones.
Samsung S23 may go below 40k ( 128gb variant). S23 FE might go around 30k.

I am not a big fan of Chinese brands unless they offer something really good and affordable. Still, they kill it by installing bloatware.

in google and amazon answers its saying a15.and in samsung chat forum too..and no need of increasing points..its increasing automatically lol..say something sensible..would be better..m35 is a trash phn..its for normal parent users..

"say something sensible" eh?!

So your idea of saying something sensible is just making post after post based on nothing more than hot air, speculation and hearsay, rather than on solid facts! Nice work!

"say something sensible" eh?!

So your idea of saying something sensible is just making post after post based on nothing more than hot air, speculation and hearsay, rather than on solid facts! Nice work!
suggesting someone with ui skinned phn for 6gb ram and exynos..and having 4os update..ok here we go then

Wait for Big Billion days for best deals on Mobile phones.
Samsung S23 may go below 40k ( 128gb variant). S23 FE might go around 30k.

I am not a big fan of Chinese brands unless they offer something really good and affordable. Still, they kill it by installing bloatware.
s23fe or nord 4..at that price a good optn

What I state in a post I can substantiate with solid facts. I doubt you can say the same!

I doubt if you even know the difference!
there is confusion on s21fe with exy and 888 android versions..and its still there..thats why i shared those links and ss..u just said about newsroom..i said about samsung chat..so both have there point..there no way to fight in this argument to prove..whose right or wrong..until the thread poster..buys this phn

I've been reading Edge 50 series reviews on Amazon and FK ,
People seem to be complaining about Heating issues and low battery life,
Front camera seems underwhelming as well,

What is everyone's take om this ?
Does anyone here have hands on experience with one of the Edge 50 series phones ?

I've been reading Edge 50 series reviews on Amazon and FK ,
People seem to be complaining about Heating issues and low battery life,
Front camera seems underwhelming as well,

What is everyone's take om this ?
Does anyone here have hands on experience with one of the Edge 50 series phones ?
typical moto things bro..

One more question for everyone here ,
I've always been fascinated by folding touchscreen phones ever since Samsung Fold(too rich for my blood)

Now TECNO Phantom V Flip 5G 8GB + 256GB and Moto Razr 8GB + 256GB are going on Amazon for 30k and 33.75k respectively,

So how are these, are they worth the hype ?
If not for nothing, taking sefies with back camera must be great right ?

I've always been fascinated by folding touchscreen phones ever since Samsung Fold(too rich for my blood)

Now TECNO Phantom V Flip 5G 8GB + 256GB and Moto Razr 8GB + 256GB are going on Amazon for 30k and 33.75k respectively,

@Arkapal Sen @shivamk @6ix9ine @HumorSimpson @am11 @BVC

The first launched Samsung folding phones had problems like, non identical display.. I. E., the brightness /color reproduction of one half mismatched with other.

Right now I don't know. For few minutes I did play with some latest Samsung fold phone. It felt heavy.

Back