• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me Zero Balance SB Account with LTF Debit Card (Except 811, BoB)

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi Members,

Can anyone please suggest me one Zero Balance SB account with LTF Debit Card (Zero Cost Annual/Issuance) except Kotak 811 or BOB. I am already using Kotak 811 & I had an account in BOB earlier so I couldn't able to open BoB B3 account. Please suggest the list.

Thanks

Do you maintain 1L MAB to get IOCL SBI Rupay Platinum debit card?

@Abhishek012 Can we get SBI IOCL Rupay Platinum DC without maintaining 1L MAB?
Yes you will get without any MAB on SBI account but its depend on SBI bank staff.

Officially, minimum 50k MAB Required to apply for IOCL SBI Rupay Platinum debit card.

Some branch staff applied without any MAB or some branch staff ask to maintain minimum 1 lakh.

you can also deposit 50k and after card delivered, withdraw your 50k extra balance.

So that's two of us. Anyone else saw ₹177 deducted from account after requesting ICICI RuPay Platinum DC? If not, it may be by mistake and we could ask for refund. But if they take from everyone then can't argue.
I have salary account so was not charged anything.... But executive told me on call tgat issuance charge is free.. For normal accounts.. Charges 150+gst from 2nd year

I have salary account so was not charged anything.... But executive told me on call tgat issuance charge is free.. For normal accounts.. Charges 150+gst from 2nd year
For me, Agent was told that issuance fee will be applicable since I already hold a card. Issuance fee was deducted when we generate pin for the new card and old card will be blocked.

Fi online account would also do the work for you. it is 0 balance and lifetime free visa debit card with 0 forex charge. it's my fav card out of 10+ (credit+debit) cards I have bcoz of forex part. plus the app is good too.

Fi online account would also do the work for you. it is 0 balance and lifetime free visa debit card with 0 forex charge. it's my fav card out of 10+ (credit+debit) cards I have bcoz of forex part. plus the app is good too.
Heard lots of ppl account getting blocked for some or other reason , try not to keep more money

Yes.. I have salary account.. I can have two cards officially.... My both visa and rupay platinum are working fine... Can avail offers on both.. Atm withdrawal also fine with individual atm and pos limits
I have titanium plus salary account with icici , can i issue Rupay Platinum debit card as an Add-on? if yes do i need to contact customer care or can be done through iMobileApp. Also will there be any charges

I have titanium plus salary account with icici , can i issue Rupay Platinum debit card as an Add-on? if yes do i need to contact customer care or can be done through iMobileApp. Also will there be any charges
Contact( call) customer care and ask for rupay platinum card for your account.......after getting that card... Apply for addon card via netbanking.... U will get both the cards like that... Change primary card to rupay platinum...and no charges for salary account .

Contact( call) customer care and ask for rupay platinum card for your account.......after getting that card... Apply for addon card via netbanking.... U will get both the cards like that... Change primary card to rupay platinum...and no charges for salary account .
I have contacted CC today. They told me to salary account holders can have maximum of 3 debit cards without any charges. Mine not converted to salary account yet. So I have to request again for salary account conversion. Let see

I got the Rupay Platinum virtual Debit card from BOB bank , blocked my classic debit card , in case I need it i have to apply from the app. But they wont give physical classic card now.

Back