• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me Zero Balance SB Account with LTF Debit Card (Except 811, BoB)

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi Members,

Can anyone please suggest me one Zero Balance SB account with LTF Debit Card (Zero Cost Annual/Issuance) except Kotak 811 or BOB. I am already using Kotak 811 & I had an account in BOB earlier so I couldn't able to open BoB B3 account. Please suggest the list.

Thanks

I got the Rupay Platinum virtual Debit card from BOB bank , blocked my classic debit card , in case I need it i have to apply from the app. But they wont give physical classic card now.
You can apply online total 3 BOB RuPay Platinum debit card on single BOB account, apply from BOB World app.

1 virtual RuPay Platinum (Free) + 1 Physical RuPay Platinum (chargeable) + 1 Physical BPCL card (BPCL is also RuPay Platinum and chargeable).

You can apply online total 3 BOB RuPay Platinum debit card on single BOB account, apply from BOB World app.

1 virtual RuPay Platinum (Free) + 1 Physical RuPay Platinum (chargeable) + 1 Physical BPCL card (BPCL is also RuPay Platinum and chargeable).
Thanks. Already had 2 cards. Applied BPCL now, won't make much profit as the offer ends on March 22.
Hopefully, they will extend it again 😅

I got the Rupay Platinum virtual Debit card from BOB bank , blocked my classic debit card , in case I need it i have to apply from the app. But they wont give physical classic card now.
You can get Physical card for Rupay Platinum Virtual Card. Also login to Internet banking, you can request card from there. I am able too see few card variants to apply there. I didn't placed the request coz i have no need of physical card.

Thanks. Already had 2 cards. Applied BPCL now, won't make much profit as the offer ends on March 22.
Hopefully, they will extend it again 😅
Whats the offer ?

Which BOB account you have? B3 or Advantage savings account?
Normal 2k balance i think..its 5 years old account that i had opened on branch visit

No.... I said its not free for anyone.... Everyone has to pay for them..... Coral is around 500+gst, rubyx around 1500 and sapphiro around 2500....and icici max rewards is 0.75%...that too of their expressions credit card....
Any scope for free debit card for titanium salary account holders

Please suggest zero balance account with lowest maintainence and no hidden charges .. Somewhat doubtful on neo banks dont know how much reliable as I see lot of accounts getting frozen with fi & jupiter ..

How did you convert your salary account to titanium?
By default they gave me titanium salary account

Amazon 20% off on fridays upto 100₹ per card per month.
Add 500₹ to amazon wallet with rupay platinum on fridays, you will get 100₹ instant discount. Use the wallet for bill payments. Flat 20% on bill payments:)
Just tried now , it showed that offer is eligible using BOB Virtual Rupay Platinum Card but i did not recieve the otp , asked the bob cc they told virtual bob debit cards dont work on Paypal , amazon websites .

Hi Members,

Can anyone please suggest me one Zero Balance SB account with LTF Debit Card (Zero Cost Annual/Issuance) except Kotak 811 or BOB. I am already using Kotak 811 & I had an account in BOB earlier so I couldn't able to open BoB B3 account. Please suggest the list.

Thanks
If you can provide 5 Lacs of initial funding to ICICI, they will open their best account : ICICI Wealth 3-in-1 account (That's what they call it) for you.
This account claims to provide everything banking related free (but not Demat) and with 0 MAB.

TIP: Make sure to ask for "Non Instant" kit so that you get a free leather cheque book holder along with it.

Last edited:
If you can provide 5 Lacs of initial funding to ICICI, they will open their best account : ICICI Wealth 3-in-1 account (That's what they call it) for you.
This account claims to provide everything free and with 0 MAB.

TIP: Make sure to ask for "Non Instant" kit so that you get a free leather cheque book holder along with it.
1)3 in 1?demat also free.?
2)Will a check if 5L be notified to IT?
3) non instant meaning personalised.?

Back