• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest way to get Infinia Upgrade from DCB

mj01

TF Select
If you have a good limit on DCB (> 8 lakhs) and a good spend history in the past few months, mail their credit card grievance email id and ask for an upgrade. HDFC does give generous LE (annually/ semi-annually) if your spends are good.

I got DCB FYF after using Regalia for over 6 years (automatically through NetBanking), but acceptance was a serious issue. Mailed them about this and got upgraded to Infinia in less than 2 months after getting DCB. My limit on Regalia itself was very good though and I spent 1.5L+ on DCB in less than 2 months before asking for the upgrade.

Anduril

TF Buzz
You upgraded 6L Regalia Gold to infinia? I have read many stories where upgrade was rejected because limit was not 10L. Also approx salary.

Any tips? I have Regalia Gold as well
For upgrade, make sure last 6 months spend is >=7.5L (more the better). Before the successful attempt, I tried twice earlier but both got rejected because spend was <7L so it seems the spend checkbox is a non-negotiable criteria.
For income criteria, their soft-limit is 2.75L net/month for last 3 months. My salary was fair bit less than that but my salary account is in HDFC too and the RM I approached handles the account books of our apartment association. So he managed to tweak that rule a bit. If in-hand salary is more than the limit then you should be able to upgrade easily.

Sriim

TF Premier
For upgrade, make sure last 6 months spend is >=7.5L (more the better). Before the successful attempt, I tried twice earlier but both got rejected because spend was <7L so it seems the spend checkbox is a non-negotiable criteria.
For income criteria, their soft-limit is 2.75L net/month for last 3 months. My salary was fair bit less than that but my salary account is in HDFC too and the RM I approached handles the account books of our apartment association. So he managed to tweak that rule a bit. If in-hand salary is more than the limit then you should be able to upgrade easily.
Thank you. Your RM seems like a great guy

Sorry for deviating. I'm looking to get DCB LTF. I currently have Regalia Gold (spends around 8L in the last year). If you don't mind, what's your spend on Magnus, what's your salary (ballpark figure), did you mail priority redressal?
The spend on Magnus in the 6 months prior to that was around 10.6 lakhs and base salary without the bonus component was 41