• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC Credit card rejected

abhipsab

TF Buzz
I was getting Swiggy HDFC credit card lifetime free from swiggy. The residential address verification was done but today I got to know that the application was rejected/declined. How do I understand what's the reason behind it?

same happened with me for Tata neu card. For pixel did vkyc too received nothing, even no application no. wasted 2 cibil enquiries . so after 2 months tried again when so much mails received. got paid swiggy card from site.
Should i try or drop them email?
They don't reply even takes so much days

I was getting Swiggy HDFC credit card lifetime free from swiggy. The residential address verification was done but today I got to know that the application was rejected/declined. How do I understand what's the reason behind it?
Call customer service only option or else contact them via twitter with ur application details they'll tell u the reason

If they dont give a valid reason or no reason then try to get a core card first after 6 months. Till then assume that they are worried about your health and don't want you to order too much food through swiggy . That will keep your spirits up and body fit for the next 6 months when you apply again.

Don't waste your time and energy chasing these buggers. They rejected my fiancee's application, and when I asked for the exact reason, they kept telling me it was a business decision based on multiple factors. Even escalating it to the grievance cell citing RBI's directive didn't help. So you either ignore them and move on, or ask them for the exact reason over emails, and then report to the RBI Ombudsman with all the proofs.

Back