• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
Don't know, but I had already applied it yesterday with LTF offer and got it approved.

Strangely Swiggy is now sending notification to apply card with FYF offer although the card is generated in app.

I will be sending email to HDFC to confirm the LTF status.
immediate approval. I applied yesterday for FYF, its still under review.

immediate approval. I applied yesterday for FYF, its still under review.
Ok, although my card is approved I am not able to use it virtually. The card is visible in MyCard but throws error while using transaction settings and pin. Also it's not visible on netbanking yet, will have to wait until it's fully added in the account.

I am HDFC Bank user. Also have HDFC IOCL CC which I got in March, 2024. VKYC not required
i have hdfc card but not savings account and was asked to do vkyc, but i as facing some error in app so just mailed customer care regarding this and asked them to process my application from their end but they asked me to send docs to chennai office and what not, then i mailed grievance team asking them to process my application without docs since i already have their card and they already have all the info they need. waiting for their response

i have hdfc card but not savings account and was asked to do vkyc, but i as facing some error in app so just mailed customer care regarding this and asked them to process my application from their end but they asked me to send docs to chennai office and what not, then i mailed grievance team asking them to process my application without docs since i already have their card and they already have all the info they need. waiting for their response
Their reply for everything is Chennai Office

I got ltf offer in Swiggy app. But I'm not able to apply. After I enter the employment details, I'm not able to tap next as the button is still greyed out. The ltf offer is valid for me till 31 Aug. Please help me in getting the card!!
I already have hdfc savings account & credit cards (diners & neu)

The card shows LTF to me in the app now.

I don't have any other HDFC card right now. I was planning to get one very soon Millenia or Reglia Gold.

Will it cause any problem if I apply for this HDFC Swiggy card first and apply for core card later?

The card shows LTF to me in the app now.

I don't have any other HDFC card right now. I was planning to get one very soon Millenia or Reglia Gold.

Will it cause any problem if I apply for this HDFC Swiggy card first and apply for core card later?
I have heard it's difficult to get Core Card after getting a Co-branded first

Back