• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy hdfc LTF offer via swiggy app

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi guys,

I see today a limited period swiggy hdfc lifetime free offer on my swiggy app. What should i do? Apply it from swiggy? Any issues that i need to take into consideration? Also, how do u confirm its LTF?

How will the bank know my actual income? I don't have any income proof and have never provided any for any of my cards. As far as I know, the SBI Sprint site doesn't ask for income documents, right?
it would be there in cibil, basis data updated by any of the CC providers.... It can also be wrong value

Guys,
@Akashn , @varun__goel_ , @VISHESH_BANSAL etc ..

How easy it is to chnge HDFC RMN to my secondary phone number and change it back to my original number within one week...

Reason: My swiggy account is registered with secondary number, and there is a LTF offer .. it says for existing HDFC customers I need to login with HDFC RMN..

Ta..

Last edited:
BTW you can also change number registered with swiggy
There was a big story on that.. My primary numbe was suspended on Swiggy and their technology was challenged and it seems they can not enable my suspended mobile number.. I went even to founder .. it seems their IT ssytems are incapable of removing the suspension.
and this had been happening for the last one year

ok bro. If I get the card as LTF, sh

Would I proceed considering we can easily get Swiggy gv at 10% easily?

What else would be an added advantage of getting this card?
every detail was there in the Swiggy app.. Please read it and ask if you have any doubts .. bro ...

Then your swiggy will be approved by tomorrow ..
do you have SB account as well?
Yeah, i have my corporate salary account with hdfc as well. But i have 4 credit enquiries in the last 2-3 months. 3 of them are from hdfc itself for checking the offers. At that point i didn't knw that they will hit my cibil. I just checked the offers as they were spamming my email with the offers.

Reactions: SSV
Back