• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy hdfc LTF offer via swiggy app

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi guys,

I see today a limited period swiggy hdfc lifetime free offer on my swiggy app. What should i do? Apply it from swiggy? Any issues that i need to take into consideration? Also, how do u confirm its LTF?

Yeah, i have my corporate salary account with hdfc as well. But i have 4 credit enquiries in the last 2-3 months. 3 of them are from hdfc itself for checking the offers. At that point i didn't knw that they will hit my cibil. I just checked the offers as they were spamming my email with the offers.
DOnt worry .. you will get your card ..

With the recent change of the cashback arriving and settling the statement credit directly, HDFC Swiggy LTF card is a no brainer if you love ordering food or dining outside frequently.
Yes, but for dining outside, i dont think this card works as 10% cb only works for swiggy dine out and not all the restaurants accept swiggy dine out. Or am i missing something here?

Yes, but for dining outside, i dont think this card works as 10% cb only works for swiggy dine out and not all the restaurants accept swiggy dine out. Or am i missing something here?
My bad, the city where I stay, most restaurants that I visit are listed and accept Swiggy dineout payment.

If Swiggy coverage isn't too good in your area, then 5% cashback on online apps should help and it's LTF so how can we even complain?

My bad, the city where I stay, most restaurants that I visit are listed and accept Swiggy dineout payment.

If Swiggy coverage isn't too good in your area, then 5% cashback on online apps should help and it's LTF so how can we even complain?
True. I want to use this for 5% cb on pharmacies as i habe around 8k expenditure on medicines every month. For offline groceries and food deliveries, i have HSBC cashback card which helps with the 10% cb.

Bro, i got an email mentioning my hdfc insta card was approved. I didn't even apply for any insta card. And that too my limit is just 5k.
I already told you that you would get it aprroved by today ....
Congrats anyway.. you will get Insta Card automatically .. as part of the process..
Now, you will get your physical card in abut 3 days. and in 5 days your limits will be merged

I already told you that you would get it aprroved by today ....
Congrats anyway.. you will get Insta Card automatically .. as part of the process..
Now, you will get your physical card in abut 3 days. and in 5 days your limits will be merged
Thank you. I didn't knw that i would first get insta card with 5k limit. I opned the secured link and it was a generic card. So, this card would be changed to swiggy card in 5 days with the limit shared with my primary card which is Regalia?

Reactions: SSV
Thank you. I didn't knw that i would first get insta card with 5k limit. I opned the secured link and it was a generic card. So, this card would be changed to swiggy card in 5 days with the limit shared with my primary card which is Regalia?
Ye s . correct .
Your swiggy card is now a floater card based on your existing Regalia..
All these co-branded cards are floater cards on the core cards.
example: Marriot Bonvoy, Tata Neu, Swiggy etc..

Ye s . correct .
Your swiggy card is now a floater card based on your existing Regalia..
All these co-branded cards are floater cards on the core cards.
example: Marriot Bonvoy, Tata Neu, Swiggy etc..
That was insightful. Then, can't we get these cobranded cards without a core hdfc card?

Back