• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy hdfc LTF offer via swiggy app

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi guys,

I see today a limited period swiggy hdfc lifetime free offer on my swiggy app. What should i do? Apply it from swiggy? Any issues that i need to take into consideration? Also, how do u confirm its LTF?

Received LTF offer sometime this week .Saw this thread and checked app. Applied yesterday and card appeared in MyCards today.

I have 2/3 orders per month from Instamart with Yes or HSBC CC as payment option.I've core card and existing relationships with HDFC Bank.

My SBI CB was rejected and later got email hinting not having bank account with them. So this should help me for online spends and dine-out offers if-when HSBC CB/other cards have shortcomings.

I can't decide so I'll ask, to everyone here
I already have DCB PVC and Tata Neu Infinity,
And then i sew this today

1000185875.webp
So should i take it ?
I can't seem to see any use case for me
And I've feeling devaluation is right around the corner

Will this trigger a cibil enquiry ?
Yes
Will getting this card now decrease my chances of getting another card from hdfc in future, like Marriot Bonvoy card or Reg Gold(I've been trying to get another core card) ?
Yes, as u already hold 2 cards better to avoid this card if u r trying to get any other core card from hdfc
Getting a 4th card from hdfc is not that easy so, if u don't need this then ignore this offer

I can't decide so I'll ask, to everyone here
I already have DCB PVC and Tata Neu Infinity,
And then i sew this today

View attachment 68872
So should i take it ?
I can't seem to see any use case for me
And I've feeling devaluation is right around the corner
i have HSBC CB , but for the first time this billing cycle i seem to have exhausted 1000 CB limit.
So used this card on instamart.i have infinia but sometimes i prefer cashbacks/discounts over delayed redeeming and grocery is such category.

Also, i dont shop much from flipkart so i dont accumulate FK giftcards ,hence, i have a plan to use this for low ticket purchases non-grocery for 5% off --more efficient than unused giftcard balances and i don't have axis FK or SBI CB.
Additionally, i saw video claiming up to 30% discounts on Pharmeasy on Gyftr with this card with upfront as well as cashback.
Vouchers purchase limits and tie-ups are more volatile so this can be extra layer for that.

I have limited uses cases for now but took this as it was offered LTF. This is a floater card and shares limit with core card.
By that logic i don't think this is unlikely to affect anyone's core card journey but might reduce chances of getting other co-branded/ floater cards.But I could be wrong there.
I am sure you know these things but just to iterate.Likewise you may decide for yourself.

Back