• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
After tap and pay 300 x 3 for inactive Visa debit and credit cards,
Even if you pay the full dues of 900 before the card bill is generated, you will get Rs.300 Amazon shopping vouchers after 11 days.

got voucher on sbi cb card today
I did tap and pay 300 x 3 times using SBI cashback card at a Gymkhana restaurant on 28th June.
Now 15 days have passed, but still I am not eligible for the 300 Amazon shopping voucher

Even now I am getting this error
"We're sorry, either you haven't qualified for this program yet or the mobile number entered is invalid"

This SBI cashback card was linked to my Google pay account and set as the default tap and pay card, but I never used the tap and pay feature on this SBI cashback card before.

Do you think I should tap it another 7 times to make it 10 times and then see if I get only Rs 200 Amazon shopping voucher?

Last edited:
All my other visa debit and credit cards have got the 300 Amazon shopping vouchers, only SBI Cashback card is a problem.

AU Lit I had used to tap and pay earlier for some other offer and now I have done 10 tap and pay, so I am waiting for 11 days to get the 200 Amazon shopping voucher

For OneCard it was showing CardSwipe for me, then after 15 days I sent mail to that support emailid they replied in 2 days to try check whether you received the voucher now and when I tried logging in again I found the voucher present.

So for those for whom it is showing cardswipe just send mail after 15 days to the support mail id saying I didnt receive the voucher after 15 days

Mail id: taptopay-offer@razorpay.com

Last edited:
For OneCard it was showing CardSwipe for me then after 15 days I sent mail to that support emailid they replied in 2 days to try check whether you received the voucher now and when I tried logging in again I found the voucher present.

So for those for whom it is showing cardswipe just send mail after 15 days to the support mail is saying I didnt receive the vousher after 15 days

Mail id: taptopay-offer@razorpay.com
Thanks what do we have to mention in the email?
Should we mention the full 16 digit Visa card number?

I got this reply lol
Exactly same reply to me as well.
Not sure how to resolve it.
Template reply 🤣

U could have mentioned that:

I have read T&Cs and FAQ already, so, please, don't give template reply to read the same again, rather address my concern, I haven't recieved voucher even after 15 days of making eligible transaction.

Try this one let me know are they high still or not.... 🤣

Template reply 🤣

U could have mentioned that:

I have read T&Cs and FAQ already, so, please, don't give template reply to read the same again, rather address my concern, I haven't recieved voucher even after 15 days of making eligible transaction.

Try this one let me know are they high still or not.... 🤣
Just replied on same mail thread. Let's see :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back