• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
Thank you. I got two vouchers 100rs and 200rs on my Amazon Pay ICICI Visa Credit Card.

I have redeemed the 200 one as 'Add a voucher' in Amazon Pay and it got successfully added. But for the 100 one, I was getting the error that `You have reached the max claim limit for this voucher`. I have tried adding it to another account and then it too got added successfully.

I have two more VISA cards, one debit and one credit , Can i avail this offer for these cards too? ( because on logging in it shows the redeemed voucher and not able to add another card.)

Thank you. I got two vouchers 100rs and 200rs on my Amazon Pay ICICI Visa Credit Card.

I have redeemed the 200 one as 'Add a voucher' in Amazon Pay and it got successfully added. But for the 100 one, I was getting the error that `You have reached the max claim limit for this voucher`. I have tried adding it to another account and then it too got added successfully.

I have two more VISA cards, one debit and one credit , Can i avail this offer for these cards too? ( because on logging in it shows the redeemed voucher and not able to add another card.)
Yes you can avail on both the cards, for adding the card, you dont have to click login, just click "get started" and enter card details and mobile number.
Note :- You will be able to claim vouchers from poshvine website but currently Amazon is allowing only 1 voucher per account.

Contacted both Amazon and Razorpay about the max claim issue. Amazon wanted reference IDs of the vouchers to help which is not available anywhere on the offer website. Razorpay responded saying, "issue has been elevated to the responsible team and kept on high priority".

Card numbers should be different, no issues with same mobile number. Currently there is an issue going on in Amazon, wherein it is not allowing to add more than 1 voucher.
Hi. I too, have been facing this issue with Amazon where I am unable to add another voucher. Do you know how long the voucher is active for? And, can I add it in anyone else's Amazon account?

Thanks in advance :) @SpidySpider

Back