• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
ye ek voucher add hoga, dusra nahi hoga ye sab faltu ke reasons h. Amazon ko mood swings hote rehte h ye chiz ke liye.

maine customer care se baat ki amazon ke, wo bolte many users are facing this issue. Please wait for another 24 hours and it'll be fixed.

Ab pata nahi jhut h ya sach h ye chiz.
They said the same thing to me wait 48 hrs last week 😮‍💨🥲

Called amazon customer care now (first contacted chat support and they asked me to connect to phone support team). So, after few minutes of to and fro from this agent to that, I was told that this voucher is a part of "corporate GC", and corporate gc team is available in between 10:00 to 19:00 hours, so need to call within this time and should ask agent to transfer to "corporate gc team" for help.

You all can contact amazon this way.

Called amazon customer care now (first contacted chat support and they asked me to connect to phone support team). So, after few minutes of to and fro from this agent to that, I was told that this voucher is a part of "corporate GC", and corporate gc team is available in between 10:00 to 19:00 hours, so need to call within this time and should ask agent to transfer to "corporate gc team" for help.

You all can contact amazon this way.
issue has been resolved now. amazon corporate gc team acknowledged technical issue at their end. it is all good now.

Back