• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
Hi, would you have any idea as to which SBI virtual debit card is worth taking? I have a basic savings account with SBI and am planning to discontinue my two physical debit cards (IOCl & SBIintouch master) as I hardly use them and have wasted a lot of money on their maintenance charges.

Kind help would be much appreciated 👍🏻
@opaque
SBI allows multiple (2) physical debit cards in one savings account?

Hi, would you have any idea as to which SBI virtual debit card is worth taking? I have a basic savings account with SBI and am planning to discontinue my two physical debit cards (IOCl & SBIintouch master) as I hardly use them and have wasted a lot of money on their maintenance charges.

@opaque
you can keep 1 physical and 1 virtual card in any sbi savings ac.Take contactless visa virtual dc.Virtual sbi dc is always free.

@opaque

Only "Visa Global" virtual card can be used for tap and pay offer. I have used it and got the voucher. After you have claimed the amazon voucher from poshvine portal you can block the virtual card and create another virtual card instantly.

We can create up to 5 virtual cards per year (1 at a time). They are free.

Please note 2 things before closing all debit cards.

1. if you forget your netbanking password, you can reset using physical debit card. I am not sure if you can reset with virtual card.
2. UPI ID is enabled using a debit card. Again I am not sure if debit card is required after UPI ID is setup with a bank account.

I do not have physical debit card and have only virtual card as I am fine with going to branch to reset password even if I forget and also I do not use UPI with SBI account.

Only "Visa Global" virtual card can be used for tap and pay offer. I have used it and got the voucher. After you have claimed the amazon voucher from poshvine portal you can block the virtual card and create another virtual card instantly.

1. if you forget your netbanking password, you can reset using physical debit card. I am not sure if you can reset with virtual card.
2. UPI ID is enabled using a debit card. Again I am not sure if debit card is required after UPI ID is setup with a bank account.

I do not have physical debit card and have only virtual card as I am fine with going to branch to reset password even if I forget and also I do not use UPI with SBI account.
Thank you very much for the detailed reply @opaque It has definitely brought to my notice many important factors which I was overlooking.

Since you seem to be quite knowledgeable about SBI debit cards - would you know any worthwhile benefits of the IOCL card? I am wondering that if I have to keep one (as I use SBI UPI) then maybe IOCL could be retained. I do have heavy fuel expenses almost every month.

Thank you very much for the detailed reply @opaque It has definitely brought to my notice many important factors which I was overlooking.

Since you seem to be quite knowledgeable about SBI debit cards - would you know any worthwhile benefits of the IOCL card? I am wondering that if I have to keep one (as I use SBI UPI) then maybe IOCL could be retained. I do have heavy fuel expenses almost every month.

If your IOCL card is Rupay Platinum variant, then check if offers in this page are working for you, especially Amazon recharge/billpay (today being Friday).

I never had a SBI physical debit card, so not sure about them.

Hi @pinki Thank you for your kind response. I tried claiming my second voucher of Rs100 but Amazon keeps on saying the same thing - "Maximum claim limit reached"

Recently, someone else too answered my query on Technofino and informed me that some glitch was happening.

It's been a week almost and I haven't been able to add the voucher still. Incase, you would know of any other method then it would be of much help. Thanks a lot in advance 🙂
I added 9 vouchers yesterday. Try it now it's working, I had complained Amazon regarding this.
Try updating app

Which other bank allows generating virtual VISA card?

SBI allows multiple (2) physical debit cards in one savings account?
Not sure, but I have.
If your IOCL card is Rupay Platinum variant, then check if offers in this page are working for you, especially Amazon recharge/billpay (today being Friday).

I never had a SBI physical debit card, so not sure about them.
@opaque Nope, mine is IOCL visa :(

Back