• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
My Axis Flipkart Credit Card still showing ineligible for the offer while I already completed 3 transactions 2 months before, total number of tap & pay transactions completed are more than 5 in 3 months. Should I escalate the matter with razorpay?

It will take time from min. 3 days to mostly within 14 days
Got it today. Visa card se yaad aya, apay card se bhi mene June me pehla tap to transaction kiya tha, when I enter that card it's not accepting. If I count apay, I'd be eligible for 300 worth of voucher. It fetched my visa debit card within 4 days, what's the problem with apay. Do you know how can I escalate this?

Got it today. Visa card se yaad aya, apay card se bhi mene June me pehla tap to transaction kiya tha, when I enter that card it's not accepting. If I count apay, I'd be eligible for 300 worth of voucher. It fetched my visa debit card within 4 days, what's the problem with apay. Do you know how can I escalate this?
No problem with APAY but there seems to be a issue with bin number of APAY and SBI Cashback Card as most of the people don't got on these card, for escalation please mail them on taptopay-offer@razorpay.com with your details, for email context see post #1208 on page 61 of this thread

No problem with APAY but there seems to be a issue with bin number of APAY and SBI Cashback Card as most of the people don't got on these card, for escalation please mail them on taptopay-offer@razorpay.com with your details, for email context see post #1208 on page 61 of this thread
Alright. Yes, found it, thank you. One last question, can I get multiple vouchers for multiple visa cards even if mobile number remains same?

Respected sir

I transacted using Amazon ICICI credit card on 18th July 2024, but i have not received the amazon voucher yet. On same day i used other ICICI credit card of visa network, and for the same i have received Rs 300 vouchers of amazon.

Kindly expedite the process at the earliest.

My registered mobile number is *************
Last 4 digits of credit card ****.

Yahi sari line loop me karte raho, on mail as well as twitter handle. Also i complained to RBI ombudsman for the same.
Hey. Ombudsman complaint against ICICI or which entity? I've made 3 txns and didn't receive vouchers even after nearly 2 months. Kindly share screenshots of your complaint, it'll be helpful for the community members as well. Thanks.

Hey. Ombudsman complaint against ICICI or which entity? I've made 3 txns and didn't receive vouchers even after nearly 2 months. Kindly share screenshots of your complaint, it'll be helpful for the community members as well. Thanks.
Bhai complaint to online rbi ombudsman site pe hi type krni thi, i don't have its copy. But more or less i explained the issue with screenshots of the offer pdf downloaded from tap pay poshvine website, which showed the terms conditions which i had fulfilled for getting vouchers.
The company against which complaint should be registered for vouchers is Razorpay Software Private Limited. Rest wait and watch, have patience.

1. Aditya Birla Finance limited (Ola money postpaid +) reported late payments for 4 months in 2021 which were incorrect. Complained and Followed them for a year and at last they corrected cibil and experian (after nearly 2.5 yrs ) but equifax and crif and not corrected still, should i complain to RBI Ombudsman? How much compensation should i ask?
2. BOB charged me debit card issuance fee (499+gst), inspite of holding their professional savings account which gives dc free of cost. They didn't reverse after repeated complaints. Should I complain to RBI Ombudsman? How much compensation should i ask?
3. ICICI didn't refund me excess credit payment of 1 lac into my savings account for 3 months. Neither did they refund to other bank savings account on request nor was i able to open their savings account online due to technical issue. Should I complain to RBI ombudsman for this? How much compensation should i ask?

4. Recent case, ICICI didn't provide the promised gift vouchers and mis-sold me their debit card. Also, refusing to provide the card on rupay network.

RBI complaint experts, should I pursue this with RBI now? I will provide a 10% share to anyone who helps me in the documentation and everything related to it, i am too lazy to pursue this. Mind you, the first case seems to be a jackpot, easily a strong case for 1 lac bounty, 10% would be 10k. So, forget visa tap to pay, DM me and raise complaints on my behalf

Back