• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
My most cards offers are unused. How do you guys generally redeem it? Any trick or easy way to get all transactions done back to back on same POS machine?
1) make one 300 or above txn in each card. You can do all at the same machine in one go.
2) Test in the poshvine site if you do get 100 voucher, it may take 3-10 days, and if you dont want to wait/confirm, just repeat twice.

1) make one 300 or above txn in each card. You can do all at the same machine in one go.
2) Test in the poshvine site if you do get 100 voucher, it may take 3-10 days, and if you dont want to wait/confirm, just repeat twice.
Lolz, This thing is known, i have redeemed some vouchers already, I was one of the few to know about this offer the same day it got launched. But since I am lazy on this forum, didn't create the thread immediately.

I mean I have a lot more new visa inactive cards whose offers are yet to be redeemed. If I wait for genuine spends offline, then it may take time and go waste without redemption as the offer expiry is October end. I was asking for any shortcut or easy way to use this offer, like if any hints on which places it may be used, where we won't have to manufacture any spends but are genuine neccessity.

Till now I have used it at some restaurants for bill >300, or any miscellaneous offline spends but all those spends weren't manufactured by me to redeem this offer in particular.

Lolz, This thing is known, i have redeemed some vouchers already, I was one of the few to know about this offer the same day it got launched. But since I am lazy on this forum, didn't create the thread immediately.

I mean I have a lot more new visa inactive cards whose offers are yet to be redeemed. If I wait for genuine spends offline, then it may take time and go waste without redemption as the offer expiry is October end. I was asking for any shortcut or easy way to use this offer, like if any hints on which places it may be used, where we won't have to manufacture any spends but are genuine neccessity.

Till now I have used it at some restaurants for bill >300, or any miscellaneous offline spends but all those spends weren't manufactured by me to redeem this offer in particular.
I used it most on the petrol pumps. Went shopping at HnM and got bill for each item separately, I used 4 cards that day😂

It says that I can claim the voucher after 15days of transaction and 28th October is the last date of this offer. Does this mean 28th October is the last date for making transaction, or is it the last date to claim the voucher?

Back