• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
1. I did 3 transaction at the same time while filling up fuel using kotak 811 virtual debit card, one voucher is generated but the 200rs isn't. If all the three txns were done at the same time then how did i not get the 2nd voucher at the same time

2. Anyone here was successful in adding axis bank rewards and INDUSIND signature debit card to gpay or samsungPay ?

3. any any risk in keeping tap to pay transactions at full available limit ? it would still ask for pin if the amount is greater than 5k, most of my cards are added to SamsungPay and it would be inconvenient to change limits for a higher value txn, It should be a no brainer decision if someone is keeping the limit at 5k already but just asking for opinions of you guys

1. I did 3 transaction at the same time while filling up fuel using kotak 811 virtual debit card, one voucher is generated but the 200rs isn't. If all the three txns were done at the same time then how did i not get the 2nd voucher at the same time

2. Anyone here was successful in adding axis bank rewards and INDUSIND signature debit card to gpay or samsungPay ?

3. any any risk in keeping tap to pay transactions at full available limit ? it would still ask for pin if the amount is greater than 5k, most of my cards are added to SamsungPay and it would be inconvenient to change limits for a higher value txn, It should be a no brainer decision if someone is keeping the limit at 5k already but just asking for opinions of you guys
@#aniket bhai kotak 811 vdc pe claim kiye the dono ?

what works here ?

we do txn claim 1st voucher of 100 then do txn again and claim 2nd voucher of 200

or we do all txn at once and then claim 1st voucher in 1st week and 2nd voucher in next week bro
Do transactions of 300 plus each in any way, I don't think there is any duration as to when we will get vouchers, whenever visa gets to know about transaction you will get the coupon.
In my own case, I was using my axis cc for many tap to pay payments unknowingly of this offer and when I logged in on the claim website, got both of them instantly, and for my second ICICI card, I did one transaction each for 3 days, but got only 100rs till now, waiting for the 2nd voucher.

Back