• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Targeted Offer] Amazon Prime Membership Offer for You!

Spend ₹18000 or more with your SBI Credit Card ending with XXXX and get complimentary 3-month Amazon Prime Membership

Offer Validity: 22Apr'24 to 21May'24

Check your mails for the offer !!
I too received it did not spend as limit is low till now they have not increased nor offered limit increase. Hence stopped using it passionately for utilities

I have just renewed my Annual Prime membership in June (i.e. valid upto June-2025). Now can use this GV to extend the running membership by 3 month ??
I mean Prime membership stacking..is it allowed in Prime??

I have just renewed my Annual Prime membership in June (i.e. valid upto June-2025). Now can use this GV to extend the running membership by 3 month ??
I mean Prime membership stacking..is it allowed in Prime??
Yes, but you have to use the link provided by the SBI cards otherwise the balance will be added to prime wallet and later it will expire.

Received 3 months voucher this morning. I have prime shopping edition. Now problem is when I enter the coupon through the link given in sms, I get stuck in the select billing address page. No matter how many times I click on any saved address or address new address, it always comes back to same page. Anyone facing the same?

I was short of Rs.110 to make it 18000 and I bought Amazon eGV of Rs.120 from Amazon.in.

Now thinking if it will be valid or should I actually but something. It's a matter of just Rs.110-120. Last day today. :unsure:
Got it today.

"Here is your 3-Month Amazon Prime Membership Gift Voucher worth Rs. 599 for qualifying in the offer held during 22-Apr-2024 - 21-May-2024."

Back