• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Targeted Offer] Amazon Prime Membership Offer for You!

One more update that i did not receive any offer details on sms / email, but i did some spends on amazon during that offer, aaj ki subah SBI ne message karke khush kar diya amazon ki 3 month membership. Ab stacking kese krni hai vo bata do bhaiyo.
Update : Kar liya add existing membership me mene. Thanks bhaiyo.

Last edited:
Even I fulfilled the spend criteria but till now didn't receive the 1 year amazon prime membership details. I have attached the offer sms screenshots and emailed the SBI Card Customer Care. Let's see.
Update: Received the 1 year Amazon Prime Membership Voucher early morning today. Voucher also redeemed. Membership Extended 👍

One more update that i did not receive any offer details on sms / email, but i did some spends on amazon during that offer, aaj ki subah SBI ne message karke khush kar diya amazon ki 3 month membership. Ab stacking kese krni hai vo bata do bhaiyo.
Update : Kar liya add existing membership me mene. Thanks bhaiyo.
How did you do it? I cannot move from the billing address selection page. It keeps redirecting to same page.

extended the prime membership by copying the coupon code received and then clicking the link received in email, select address and done.

How did you do it? I cannot move from the billing address selection page. It keeps redirecting to same page.
Have the Amazon App in the same phone in which you've received the sms link.
Copy the Voucher Code shared by SBI Cards and then click on the link. It will re-direct you to the Amazon App directly in the Prime membership section and ask you to put the voucher code.
Select your billing address and click submit. It will re-direct you to your prime membership page.
The extended validity wouldn't have been refreshed by now.
Click on Manage Membership and there you would be able to see your membership extended.
Once confirmed, close the app and then open again and check Prime membership validity.
If you're not able to extend via this clear app cache and try again. Hope it should be done.

I
Have the Amazon App in the same phone in which you've received the sms link.
Copy the Voucher Code shared by SBI Cards and then click on the link. It will re-direct you to the Amazon App directly in the Prime membership section and ask you to put the voucher code.
Select your billing address and click submit. It will re-direct you to your prime membership page.
The extended validity wouldn't have been refreshed by now.
Click on Manage Membership and there you would be able to see your membership extended.
Once confirmed, close the app and then open again and check Prime membership validity.
If you're not able to extend via this clear app cache and try again. Hope it should be done.
It is redirecting me again and again to billing address page after entering the code. Tried in app, website, pc everything. Not working 😭

Attachments

• IMG_20240822_184437.jpg
    IMG_20240822_184437.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 9
I

It is redirecting me again and again to billing address page after entering the code. Tried in app, website, pc everything. Not working 😭
ha bhai billing address to batana padega na ki bill kis address ka phadna hai. Iske next step pe ho jayega stack ye already existing membership me.

I

It should not happen. Try selecting any other billing address and submit. The process is very smooth. Don't know what's the constraint here. I can only say keep trying.

ha bhai billing address to batana padega na ki bill kis address ka phadna hai. Iske next step pe ho jayega stack ye already existing membership me.
Arre bhai wo to pata hai 🤣🤣 billing address select karne ke baad hi loop me ghoomta hai..Naya address add karke v dekh liya.. purana jitna address tha sab select karke dekh liya.. maybe Mera kismat hi kharab hai

Arre bhai wo to pata hai 🤣🤣 billing address select karne ke baad hi loop me ghoomta hai..Naya address add karke v dekh liya.. purana jitna address tha sab select karke dekh liya.. maybe Mera kismat hi kharab hai
Ye to kuch naya hua hai. Mobile se try krke dekh lo, laptop pe try kr lo.

Understood. Because you're in shopping edition you're not able to stack the full membership plan. Can very much be the case. Try the voucher in your parents or siblings account. Probably that may work. Check.
Checked. It says account different for which voucher received. Called Amazon helpline, nobody understands anything there. Thinking of sharing screen recording. Trying to find out their email id.

Checked. It says account different for which voucher received. Called Amazon helpline, nobody understands anything there. Thinking of sharing screen recording. Trying to find out their email id.
Nobody will understand from their team bro trust me and don't even try to reach SBI Card Customer Care. I recently reached out to them for a cashback for a campaign they ran 4 months and cashback was expected to be posted on the 90th day. The customer care executive was asking me to share the transaction slip of 4 months as a proof. I was like seriously, you have all the data with yourself my account statement shows where I have spent through your credit card, what MCC it is, every data you have and you want transaction slip as a proof that I have done transaction.

So try it with your account every 3-4 hrs till the time you have validity. If it happens good, if it does not just forget it. This is a lot to stress upon for a 3 months membership plan.

Nobody will understand from their team bro trust me and don't even try to reach SBI Card Customer Care. I recently reached out to them for a cashback for a campaign they ran 4 months and cashback was expected to be posted on the 90th day. The customer care executive was asking me to share the transaction slip of 4 months as a proof. I was like seriously, you have all the data with yourself my account statement shows where I have spent through your credit card, what MCC it is, every data you have and you want transaction slip as a proof that I have done transaction.

So try it with your account every 3-4 hrs till the time you have validity. If it happens good, if it does not just forget it. This is a lot to stress upon for a 3 months membership plan.
Exactly it doesn't deserve that much attention. Will try till validity. The customer care is total dumb people. And I feel recently Amazon customer care also regarded a lot. There was a offer of 3% instant off on Zomato vouchers on Amazon. I purchased but didn't get. They asked me to share my Zomato order history 🤣🤣🤣

I think this was not a good offer at all as most of the person would already have amazon prime subscription hence, very few people will be able to use it and then also rate of return is very low

I think this was not a good offer at all as most of the person would already have amazon prime subscription hence, very few people will be able to use it and then also rate of return is very low
I would term it as a good decent offer. you get ~3% return if comparing Rs 1499 with Rs 50000 spends, which is more or less the annual interest you would get in most of the savings bank account. If your amazon prime subscription renewal is around the corner you straight away saved Rs 1499 for this year plus if you keep that Rs 1499 idle in your savings bank account that fetched you another 3% returns, and if you've recently renewed your subscription, you can stack this membership and save Rs 1499 the next year.

Moreover, you get the base reward rates and the above spends also cover for your milestone benefits. Plus if someone had a planned spends of Rs 50000 in the month, it's a bonus for them. So, in that sense I would term it as a pretty decent offer.

Back