• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card for existing HDFC card holders

aintshocked

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Currently I hold HDFC Millennia Credit Card, while trying to apply for new card through HDFC platform I'm not offered Neu Card Variants.

I have couple of queries for the existing card holders

1. Existing HDFC Card holders how did you apply for the Neu Infinity Card?
2. Was the limits shared between your cards?
3. Did you receive a higher limit than your original card?

Currently I hold HDFC Millennia Credit Card, while trying to apply for new card through HDFC platform I'm not offered Neu Card Variants.

I have couple of queries for the existing card holders

1. Existing HDFC Card holders how did you apply for the Neu Infinity Card?
2. Was the limits shared between your cards?
3. Did you receive a higher limit than your original card?
1. Existing HDFC Card holders how did you apply for the Neu Infinity Card? -- tata neu App
2. Was the limits shared between your cards? - yes
3. Did you receive a higher limit than your original card?- -:D nope never

Limits are always shared in HDFC for new cards...for very old customers, they have separate limits

Also, you can apply via HDFC CC page too but you will not get any offers there...

On tata neu, you will get FYF offer by default.. and if you use it (or complete rewards league), you may get it as LTF too

Limits are always shared in HDFC for new cards...for very old customers, they have separate limits

Also, you can apply via HDFC CC page too but you will not get any offers there...

On tata neu, you will get FYF offer by default.. and if you use it (or complete rewards league), you may get it as LTF too
FYF offer is there for me both variants

1. Existing HDFC Card holders how did you apply for the Neu Infinity Card? -- tata neu App
2. Was the limits shared between your cards? - yes
3. Did you receive a higher limit than your original card?- -:D nope never
@Pavan , @S S V :
What was the process after application via Neu App for an existing card holder?
Was physical/video KYC done?

I am yet to get my first HDFC CC,
I would assume no physical verification for sure and if you have gone thru netbanking authentication then no vkyc as well
Just wait for decision..
You don't have hdfc cc😱😱
Yes it's a the one the shocker to many @S S V doesn't hold one..HDFC is not that lucky :) HDFC doesn't meet the required by S S V to get a card

Back