• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card 1.5% Rewards for Insurance Payment on the insurer's website?

Jay285

TF Buzz
Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card 1.5% Rewards for Insurance Payment on the insurer's website?

I have to pay a 50K insurance payment, after adding the policy number in Tata Pay it does not allow me to pay the insurance using the Tata Neu Infinity credit card so planning to pay from the insurer's website, will it give me 1.5% reward neu coins?

I have to pay a 50K insurance payment, after adding the policy number in Tata Pay it does not allow me to pay the insurance using the Tata Neu Infinity credit card so planning to pay from the insurer's website, will it give me 1.5% reward neu coins?
Picsart_23-12-12_11-59-07-393.jpg

Yes, you'll get 1.5% Neu Coins.

Though neu pass additional 5% is not valid for bill payment but you will get flat 5% neu coins if paid via Tata Neu. So instead of 5% base (due to Tata Neu )+ 5% additional via Neu pass,
You will get only 5% base (due to Tata Neu).

Though neu pass additional 5% is not valid for bill payment but you will get flat 5% neu coins if paid via Tata Neu. So instead of 5% base (due to Tata Neu )+ 5% additional via Neu pass,
You will get only 5% base (due to Tata Neu).
I guess only till 25k payment (checked on another post) and verified myself. for even 26.5k, Credit Card is NOT supported for payment

How many Neu coins did you receive?

I guess only till 25k payment (checked on another post) and verified myself. for even 26.5k, Credit Card is NOT supported for payment
Hi, I have a Tata AIA insurance premium due of INR 26715. Just now I could pay thru Tata Neu Infinity credit card thru tataNeu app . May be the limit is changed ?

Back