• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Views on Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card

oneeightone

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I just got notified that I have a FYF offer for Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card. At a first glance, the T&Cs and the reward structure looks pretty attractive..

However, i have heard a lot of chatter about the lack of transparency with the rewards structure etc.
Would help if someone from the community could share their personal experience with this card?

At this moment this card looks attractive to me because FYF and can churn the basic cash rewards.

Thanks in advance 🙂

I just got notified that I have a FYF offer for Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card. At a first glance, the T&Cs and the reward structure looks pretty attractive..

However, i have heard a lot of chatter about the lack of transparency with the rewards structure etc.
Would help if someone from the community could share their personal experience with this card?

At this moment this card looks attractive to me because FYF and can churn the basic cash rewards.

Thanks in advance 🙂
Better if offered LTF. I shall suggest you to not respond to the offer at present and keep on using Tata Neu App and in couple of months they may offer you this LTF. Apart from extra cashback as Neu Coins (Neu pass gets you 5% as it is), I wanted this card (after the LTF offer) for seamless integration on UPI as had read a review somewhere.

How to add Tata Neu RuPay card to PayTM or PhonePe or Mobikwik ?
I am using an iPhone and I am not seeing any option anywhere. Can someone can guide me. Thanks.
Simple with Paytm. After opening the App > click on top left corner which will have your name initials in a circle with three lines > scroll down and click on second option ‘UPI and Payment Settings’ > Scrlol down to ‘Other Settings’ and click on third option ‘Link Rupay Credit Card on Paytm UPI > Select bank and rest of process will be automatically guide you.

Hope this helps. I’ve given you brief on Paytm interface for iPhone.

Limit to share? i didnt quite understand this one
It’ll have the same credit limit as your existing HDFC card. Say if your existing card has limit of 3L then this card too will have the same limit. But the limit will a shared one between the two cards. Matlab ki limit 3L hi hogi na ki 6L. Hope that’s clear. For first 4-5 days, the digital card will have limit of 5K and then will show you the existing credit limit of your previous card.

I'm having a DCB with 6L limit and tata card will be a shared card. So can I decide the amount to be shared
If your existing limit is 6L then that means that you can spend 6L using either of the card. Say for example, on your exiting HDFC card you have already spent 2L from your credit limit of 6L the the Tata Neu app will show the bal limit of 4L.

Attachments

• IMG_0340.jpeg
    IMG_0340.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 33
Do we get 5% neu coins if we buy gold from tanishq?
If yes, is it a good decision to apply for this card now, as I am planning to make purchase of 5-6L ?
Please check this thread and speak to Tata Neu Helpline. There's an upper limit on Coroma purchases and even UPI transactions so there should be something on Tanishq as well.

Back