• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Views on Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card

oneeightone

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I just got notified that I have a FYF offer for Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card. At a first glance, the T&Cs and the reward structure looks pretty attractive..

However, i have heard a lot of chatter about the lack of transparency with the rewards structure etc.
Would help if someone from the community could share their personal experience with this card?

At this moment this card looks attractive to me because FYF and can churn the basic cash rewards.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Previously they were giving without any checks of your existing cards. Recently people are getting rejection mails citing reason that you already hold 2 cards so you won't get this card.
This happened to me and maybe also because I applied using a different number (on Tata Neu).

I escalated to Grievances and finally got it after a bit of back & forth emails

How to add Tata Neu RuPay card to PayTM or PhonePe or Mobikwik ?
I am using an iPhone and I am not seeing any option anywhere. Can someone can guide me. Thanks.
You mean for UPI payments or normal credit card?

I'm able to add as normal credit card in several apps without any issues, just like any other CC.
But Neu Rupay card as UPI payment is only available in select apps at the moment. PhonePe, PayZapp, gPay, Mobikwik and Bhim are apps that I was able to add Rupay CC. I don't see the option in PayTM yet.

For Mobikwik, go to manage upi (click on profile picture at the top right hand side and then click on Manage) and you'll see the option to add Rupay CC.

In PhonePe, there's a banner at the very top that started appearing a few days ago for asking Rupay CC. See image below:

Screenshot_2023-05-11-07-16-31-58_944a2809ea1b4cda6ef12d1db9048ed3.jpg

Last edited:
Paytm is yet to launch Rupay on UPI feature for iOS. Check on MobiKwik. There's the banner on top 'Use Rupay credit card on UPI & earn flat ₹10 Cashback'. Click on that banner and add your Rupay card for UPI.

Other apps are Payzapp & BHIM which allows on iOS. Don't know about PhonePe.
Paytm had rupay on upi brother just 1-2 days before on ios, i just did with tata infinity and indian iocl rupay card, check yours

I'm able to add as normal credit card in several apps without any issues, just like any other CC.
But Neu Rupay card as UPI payment is only available in select apps at the moment. PhonePe, PayZapp, gPay, Mobikwik and Bhim are apps that I was able to add Rupay CC. I don't see the option in PayTM yet.

For Mobikwik, go to manage upi (click on profile picture at the top right hand side and then click on Manage) and you'll see the option to add Rupay CC.

In PhonePe, there's a banner at the very top that started appearing a few days ago for asking Rupay CC. See image below:

View attachment 16546
Thanks for your reply, I have added the card in PayTm.

View attachment 16546
To add in PayTM for iPhone users, I deleted the app and reinstalled it again after that I saw the Link RuPay UPI option in PayTM.

Can anyone please help me? I had an ltf offer of Tata neu infinity on tata neu app but when I recieved the card there was no information and afterwards called the customer care to confirm they said it's FYF not ltf. Should I activate this card or cut it into pieces?

Can anyone please help me? I had an ltf offer of Tata neu infinity on tata neu app but when I recieved the card there was no information and afterwards called the customer care to confirm they said it's FYF not ltf. Should I activate this card or cut it into pieces?
Use the card and before 1 year completion tell them to close or make it LTF
if you feel the card is worth it you can keep otherwise Close

Won't it affect CIBIL? I've heard people here in forum saying it's good if offered ltf and applied thinking it is ltf but now it came as FYF and moreover my 787 cibil dropped due to multiple credit card inquires to 766. I have 100% on time payments and everything only due to multiple hard enquiries after joining this community it dropped 😂.

what would you advise now?
Use the card and before 1 year completion tell them to close or make it LTF
if you feel the card is worth it you can keep otherwise Close

Won't it affect CIBIL? I've heard people here in forum saying it's good if offered ltf and applied thinking it is ltf but now it came as FYF and moreover my 787 cibil dropped due to multiple credit card inquires to 766. I have 100% on time payments and everything only due to multiple hard enquiries after joining this community it dropped 😂.

what would you advise now?
Its your call mate
cibil will go up and down its not an issue as far as i feel unless you keep making mistakes [a lot of factors decide cibil not only inquiries]
i would advise to use the card depending on you expenses if you spend 3l/year the card fee will be waiver automatically or you may close it before year completion if you arent satisfied.

i am using this infinity card got 4 days back with FYF but i know they will make the card LTF eventually at the end of year for me or i will just simply close the card
so depending on your usage you choose to keep or close
hope it helps

Its your call mate
cibil will go up and down its not an issue as far as i feel unless you keep making mistakes [a lot of factors decide cibil not only inquiries]
i would advise to use the card depending on you expenses if you spend 3l/year the card fee will be waiver automatically or you may close it before year completion if you arent satisfied.

i am using this infinity card got 4 days back with FYF but i know they will make the card LTF eventually at the end of year for me or i will just simply close the card
so depending on your usage you choose to keep or close
hope it helps
I see thankyou bro. I'd activate the card and is there a option on how much limit we want to share?

Back