• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Views on Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card

oneeightone

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I just got notified that I have a FYF offer for Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card. At a first glance, the T&Cs and the reward structure looks pretty attractive..

However, i have heard a lot of chatter about the lack of transparency with the rewards structure etc.
Would help if someone from the community could share their personal experience with this card?

At this moment this card looks attractive to me because FYF and can churn the basic cash rewards.

Thanks in advance 🙂

I just got notified that I have a FYF offer for Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card. At a first glance, the T&Cs and the reward structure looks pretty attractive..

However, i have heard a lot of chatter about the lack of transparency with the rewards structure etc.
Would help if someone from the community could share their personal experience with this card?

At this moment this card looks attractive to me because FYF and can churn the basic cash rewards.

Thanks in advance 🙂
Just wait for sometime and see if it offers you LTF.

Most likely it will if you
1. Already have an existing HDFC Bank credit card
2. Use one of Tata group services like BigBasket, 1MG, Croma etc on a regular basis

Thanks in advance 🙂
This image should prove you some clarity

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230508_015837_Gmail.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230508_015837_Gmail.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 111
Yes.. as far as I've read, they have some really complicated way of handing the CB as neu coins.. 3.5% + 1.5 % separately and all of that..

Maybe I'll try taking the plunge and see how it shapes up 😅
They are keeping things clear, whenever devalued, reward rate on tata brands itself can go from 5 to 1.5 percent

Is it possible to pay for the same card using the above method? If yes- then it's a circular transaction every month and you get 1.5pct back every month?
They might notice the amount being same as bill generated regularly. Some people did report that they received calls confirming transactions so this might get flagged

I have a business moneyback and a paytm hdfc card with hdfc bank, how can I get the tata neu infinity card please guide, do I have to close the paytm hdfc card and wait for tata neu card offer?

I have a business moneyback and a paytm hdfc card with hdfc bank, how can I get the tata neu infinity card please guide, do I have to close the paytm hdfc card and wait for tata neu card offer?
Yes you'll have to cancel paytm hdfc card. To get Tata Neu Infinity, you need to have more than 1.5L limit on your existing HDFC card. If its less, then you'll get Tata Neu Plus card.

Back