• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu Infinity LTF offer help

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

I went to tata neu app and checked my eligibility and it offered me both tata neu infinity and plus. But they are only offering me it as FYF and it want it LTF.

How can i get it as LTF card? Any ideas or suggestions like corporate offers are highly appreciated. I currently hold Regali and swiggy hdfc. Both are LTF cards.

Obhi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
i heard that they are not willing to convert it to LTF even if we threaten them with card closure. but give it a shot. its just pure luck but the chances are less for this card.
No good relationship with bank may work. I also converted mine today after rejected 3 times earlier.

roygarg

TF Select
i heard that they are not willing to convert it to LTF even if we threaten them with card closure. but give it a shot. its just pure luck but the chances are less for this card.
I anyway dont need this card so no point keeping it if paid. Ill just raise a card closure request before renewal. If they convert to ltf well and good.

b4bhar

TF Premier
My thinking was same until they converted it to LTF. Negotiate hard before closing. All the best.
Mate, how do you spend these neu coins? Is it only through tata neu app on tata brands or can we pay bills as well? I'm paying a monthly scheme card in tanishq. Can i redeem these neu coins there while paying the installment? Also, will these points expiry in 2 years?

Obhi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Mate, how do you spend these neu coins? Is it only through tata neu app on tata brands or can we pay bills as well? I'm paying a monthly scheme card in tanishq. Can i redeem these neu coins there while paying the installment? Also, will these points expiry in 2 years?
can be used for any service in tata neu app.

karthik13

TF Neo
1) we cannot pay bills in neu app using neu coins
2) we cannot pay installments of monthly scheme of Tanishq using neu coins
3) You can however use neu coins to buy jewellery at Tanishq store
4) You can use neu coins over and above the maturity amount, when your monthly scheme matures.
5) The validity keeps on extending, for a period of one year, every month when you accumulate neu coins.

b4bhar

TF Premier
3) You can however use neu coins to buy jewellery at Tanishq store
Can we pay using Neu coins offline at Tanishq store? Like if the bill is 20k. Can we pay 18k using Neu infinity card and remaining 2k using Neu coins and get 5% cashback for 18k as well?

5) The validity keeps on extending, for a period of one year, every month when you accumulate neu coins
this is little confusing actually. Wont there be a fixed validity for the coins when they are credited?

Obhi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can we pay using Neu coins offline at Tanishq store? Like if the bill is 20k. Can we pay 18k using Neu infinity card and remaining 2k using Neu coins and get 5% cashback for 18k as well?

this is little confusing actually. Wont there be a fixed validity for the coins when they are credited?
you can refer this link for better clarity on neu coin redemption options.

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Hi Guys,

I went to tata neu app and checked my eligibility and it offered me both tata neu infinity and plus. But they are only offering me it as FYF and it want it LTF.

How can i get it as LTF card? Any ideas or suggestions like corporate offers are highly appreciated. I currently hold Regali and swiggy hdfc. Both are LTF cards.
I got my Tata Neu Infinity Credit card in August 2023. In my case, it was LTF at the time of card generation itself. And I had no other HDFC Bank credit card beforehand, and had only a Savings Max account with them (A/c was opened in Apr 2022), which had an active FD of just ₹1.5L, and no more than ₹5K monthly average balance for the prior months.

However, before getting the card, I used to shop in the Tata Neu app often since its launch in 2022. In Aug 2023, I randomly checked the Neu card offer in Tata Neu app, and it was showing it as LTF exclusively for me.

Tried to proceed in the Neu app, and entered myself as Self Employed (Which I am), and I had the option to choose both Neu Infinity and Neu Plus, both of which were offered as LTF to me. And the card was generated instantly within 5 minutes without even a KYC or income proof!

So, the point is, if you want it as LTF, shop in the Tata Neu app often and make bill payments too.

b4bhar

TF Premier
I got my Tata Neu Infinity Credit card in August 2023. In my case, it was LTF at the time of card generation itself. And I had no other HDFC Bank credit card beforehand, and had only a Savings Max account with them (A/c was opened in Apr 2022), which had an active FD of just ₹1.5L, and no more than ₹5K monthly average balance for the prior months.

However, before getting the card, I used to shop in the Tata Neu app often since its launch in 2022. In Aug 2023, I randomly checked the Neu card offer in Tata Neu app, and it was showing it as LTF exclusively for me.

Tried to proceed in the Neu app, and entered myself as Self Employed (Which I am), and I had the option to choose both Neu Infinity and Neu Plus, both of which were offered as LTF to me. And the card was generated instantly within 5 minutes without even a KYC or income proof!

So, the point is, if you want it as LTF, shop in the Tata Neu app often and make bill payments too.
Yeah, but shopping in tata neu doesn't make any sense without these cards as I've better rewards. Also, I've heard that they were offering lot of LTF cards last year but they stopped now as they might have acquired a good user base

roygarg

TF Select

I was also a regular user of the neu app before I even got the card. No ltf offer. Similar to how the swiggy card is. Ltf offer is random.