• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu Infinity LTF offer help

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

I went to tata neu app and checked my eligibility and it offered me both tata neu infinity and plus. But they are only offering me it as FYF and it want it LTF.

How can i get it as LTF card? Any ideas or suggestions like corporate offers are highly appreciated. I currently hold Regali and swiggy hdfc. Both are LTF cards.

Finally,
My TATA Neu-Infinity (FYF) card converted to LTF by emailing to customer care. It came just before end of the first year ... First time It was rejected but second time its accpeted & convrted to LTF

Dear Mr. XXXX

This is with reference to your e-mail dated August 17, 2024 with regarding Request to make life time free card.
Based on receipt of your e-mail, we wish to inform you that we have converted your existing HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity - Rupay Credit Card ending XXXX to a lifetime free card. Going forward, no membership fee will be levied on the card account.

Finally,
My TATA Neu-Infinity (FYF) card converted to LTF by emailing to customer care. It came just before end of the first year ... First time It was rejected but second time its accpeted & convrted to LTF

Dear Mr. XXXX

This is with reference to your e-mail dated August 17, 2024 with regarding Request to make life time free card.
Based on receipt of your e-mail, we wish to inform you that we have converted your existing HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity - Rupay Credit Card ending XXXX to a lifetime free card. Going forward, no membership fee will be levied on the card account.
esa kya likha if possible can you share???

esa kya likha if possible can you share???
I have sent following email to hdfc CC twice.. First email sent after 3 months which was rejected.. Second email sent after 11 months.. It's done...

Email :----- tataneucardsupport@hdfcbank.com

Hi,

I have Tata neu infinity card( XXXX ) with First year Free. As I am loyal customer of this card with maximum utilisation, you are requested to make this card as Life Time Free card.
I have other banks Life Time Free credit card with maximum limit of one card is more than 9 lacs

Last two months, I have used TNI excessively..

I emailed tataneucardsuport @hdfcbank.c0m email id requesting for LTF, but the reply came from customercare.cards @hdfc.c0m rejecting the request

This was my second request, first one was about 6 months back when I got the card as FYF. :confused:

Back